Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Flipnote? Its not on the eshop.
I double checked, you are right, I did download it from eshop but it was from a club nintendo code that I received. hmm If you really want it I could export a cia file (search and learn I have never done it) and send it over to you.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

LoL yeah, There is one guy working right now and he looks like this:

giphy.gif

Lol I work in IT, (Linux Server Admin/Support) and I bet those guys must be in real pain trying to work out the performance spikes

Reactions: StaticPain

StaticPain

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally got it downloaded on my o3ds on rxtools emunand. Now restoring my N3DS back to 9.2 via my hardmod and wait again for download.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Question can I take this and make a legit cia for the system it was installed on?

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
The last tweet of the IRONFALL devs is kinda funny, "no other update for now. several hundred thousand of downloads, thanks you all ;)"
link
yeah, I can guarantee they'll have to make one more update at least :P

Reactions: Pecrow

sweis12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
I double checked, you are right, I did download it from eshop but it was from a club nintendo code that I received. hmm If you really want it I could export a cia file (search and learn I have never done it) and send it over to you.
Sure, that would be great! Message me!

Zap Rowsdower

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No I am not, I jut run it normally, I do not use nor have I ever configured/used FirmLaunch.
I guess I'll take your word for, and that settles it. If you want to be able to launch Ironfall from your native vanilla 9.2 sysNAND, you need to spoof e-shop from a non-FirmLaunchHax environment, which means currently the only option on n3ds is a CN card booting Pasta.
Just another instance of Gateway users being screwed over thanks to non optional FirmLaunch integration.

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I guess I'll take your word for, and that settles it. If you want to be able to launch Ironfall from your native vanilla 9.2 sysNAND, you need to spoof e-shop from a non-FirmLaunchHax environment, which means currently the only option on n3ds is a CN card booting Pasta.
Just another instance of Gateway users being screwed over thanks to non optional FirmLaunch integration.
Very sorry, what is the best option for us Gateway users, I already used the Cubic Ninja trick before on my n3ds for gateway, do I need to do something to install cubic ninja?

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Actually no, I never said that ironfall was working for me on 9.2 w/ non-firmlaunch pasta cfw. I was able to install it, yes, but it is not able to run. it gets stuck on Nintendo 3ds screen loading. You Might be able to launch it w/ firmlaunch as it emulates 9.5, But i have never used firmlaunch on pasta cfw so I cannot confirm if it works.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Downloaded. Won't launch on my 9.2 o3DS, but I have it there anyway, I guess it should work if I create a 9.9 emuNAND on it.
Launched fine on my n3DS emuNAND, which is the one I actually use.

Reactions: Pecrow

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think this was mainly beneficial to those on Latest 9.9 versions (o3ds/n3ds). For those of us under 9.2 we really have a large number of options, but those currently on 9.3+ then this is mainly a real breather for them.

StaticPain

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I'm hoping that by installing it on my N3DS 9.0 that I have another option of running cfw or emunand. I installed this using pasta/firmlaunch/multipatcher does anyone know if I can make a legit cia out of this?

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Ironfall WON'T LOAD on unpatch sysNAND - any firmwares <= 9.2

Tried download the game following:

1. GW Sysnand + FreeMultiPatcher
2. CN + NTR eShop spoof
3. CN + PastaCFW firmlaunch + FreeMultiPatcher

Seems useless for now :D

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Well i test 1 thing out:
- O3DS sysnand 9.2 / Emunand 9.9 (rxTools 3.0x) - Linked, had DLC cia installed, so Ironfall crashed in Sysnand 9.2
- Removed Ironfall from Emunand
- Booted back into 9.2 sysnand and spoofed eshop and redownloaded
- after rebooting, Ironfall boots and hangs

Sorry: Update v1.1 NOT installed

Last edited by DjoeN,

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Well i to test 1 thing out:
- O3DS sysnand 9.2 / Emunand 9.9 (rxTools 3.0x) - Linked, had DLC cia installed, so Ironfall crashed in Sysnand 9.2
- Removed Ironfall from Emunand
- Booted back into 9.2 sysnand and spoofed eshop and redownloaded
- Ironfall boots fine in sysnand 9.2 now :)

Sorry: Update v1.1 NOT installed

Did you spoof eshop using browser?

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Did you spoof eshop using browser?
Yes i did

I scanned this QR code:
https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=qr&chs=220x220&chl=http://dukesrg.no-ip.org/3ds/rop?spoof.dat
When opening the webbrowser it will load spoof.dat (If you don't have spoof.dat, it will download it to your SD before running it)
Then it would seem like the browser is hanging (nothing will happening, just close the browser with the home button, it will give you an error
Now open eShop, for me it gave an error, but when you click ok, it will reload the eshop and you are in, the spoof stays untill you turn off the 3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Minox @ Minox:
    No idea what any of those things you mention are
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cholesterol and Triglycerides? Basically a way they measure fatty cells in your blood
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Cholesterol is sorta high, according to my doc
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been taking fiber pills, eating more grapes, switched to wheat bread in hopes to lower it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like wheat bread, I even like the chunky wheat bread with pieces of whole grain in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Been getting this honey wheat bread from aldis pretty decent not very sweet to out do it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Me making any food at home is an improvement to how I use to be
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have an bread machine and use it alot, better than breads you buy, but don't last as long, cause no bs preservatives
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got compliments about my weight loss and thought well guess I can pig out again now I'm the piggy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My biggest prob is alcohol, definitely is fattening
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I know when to stop at least honestly don't get those that go and go with food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or those that order 2 big macs , large fry, ice cream sundie, then a diet coke
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I might get downing two big macs but nah that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok that will be $15.99, cash or charge?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My go to orders usually a mcdouble and a mcchicken and I'm happy rarely mess with fries
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pro tip ask for that clowns jizzmac sauce on your mcdouble
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do they charge extra when you add sauce,etc? I know burger king used to not, but don't know nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They may squrit it for free if you ask nice
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Last time I got bk it was 35c per sauce fuck you king of my nutsack
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll buy a bottle of baby rays BBQ for $2 and add it from home out of spite
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like baby rays, my favorite is KC masterpiece tho. Figured all you could buy is that there.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Baby Rays isn't that what killed the crocodile hunter?
    If only he had done an endorsement for them....
    Oy mate don't let a bad bbq sauce kill your party! Baby Rays are killing it!! The flavor hits you right in the chest!
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Oy mate don't let a bad bbq sauce kill your party! Baby Rays are killing it!! The flavor hits... +1