Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
I believe so yes, either way I assume you are using Cubic Ninja to run Region four, You WILL be able to continue to use Cubic Ninja to run Region Four on 9.9, this (ironfall invasion) will be an addition. Others do correct me if I am wrong.
I don't have a copy of Cubic Ninja - I currently use Regionthree and access the Gateway URL trick in order to run Japanese carts. If the Ironfall trick does need Cubic Ninja, I'll be tied with 10 useless import carts, that's why it's important to know if I should update or not.

jagerstaffel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm rather surprised at the number of people who didn't download this game :O

It's free, and several hundred MB, or are people really that strapped for space these days, even though SD cards are so cheap? But I guess this type of game isn't for everyone, so that part is understandable.

In any case at least this has boosted the download count, I should expect to see this in the eshop charts whenever that updates :rofl:

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have a copy of Cubic Ninja - I currently use Regionthree and access the Gateway URL trick in order to run Japanese carts. If the Ironfall trick does need Cubic Ninja, I'll be tied with 10 useless import carts, that's why it's important to know if I should update or not.
Oh, in that case ignore my previous update, I was under the assumption you were using Cubic Ninja.

Zap Rowsdower

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Same here: Use Cubic Ninja and run pasta cfw (move pasta cfw files to SD card to be launched via the homebrew menu)
After pasta cfw was lunched via Cubic Ninja (homebrew menu) re-launch the homebrew menu under pasta cfw, use the FBI tool under the Home Brew menu to install the FreeMultiPatcher cia file. Exit out of homebrew
You might need to re-access Pasta CFW again (in some cases it kicks you back out) and Launch the FreeMultiPatcher cia file. Click start to activate it (it automatically closes)
Launch Eshop - look for ironfall - download . All Demos/Game Updates downloaded via this method directly from eshop you WILL be able to run via SYSNAND with out needed to access Pasta CFW again.

You WILL need to access pasta CFW to access any other CIA file Installed via the FBI (homebrew channel) as you will receive an error when not under pasta cfw
I don't have Cubic Ninja, which means no Pasta, but what I am curious of is, are you using Pasta WITH the (optional, I think) FirmLaunchHax when you're doing this installation process?

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Question: I have a 9.5 3DS in which I run legit Japanese carts off a QR code reading, that's my only interest in it right now, will this hack allow me to keep running these games or should I not update?

In a nutshell: Is Homebrew Channel able to run Regionthree/Regionfour?

Yes. I answered this a page or so back. No problems using either RegionFour or launching region free through Ninjhax2/Homebrew Launcher on even the newest firmware.

Jei

Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Yes. I answered this a page or so back. No problems using either RegionFour or launching region free through Ninjhax2/Homebrew Launcher on even the newest firmware.
Important to note that I don't own a Cubic Ninja cart, I do the region trick using Regionthee's launcher file + QR into Gateway URL, need to know if the update won't trap me into needing to find a copy of Cubic Ninja ASAP.

Edit: I do have a cart of Zelda Ocarina of Time though, but that hack is still unreleased as far as I know...?

Last edited by Jei,

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Important to note that I don't own a Cubic Ninja cart, I do the region trick using Regionthee's launcher file + QR into Gateway URL, need to know if the update won't trap me into needing to find a copy of Cubic Ninja ASAP.

Edit: I do have a cart of Zelda Ocarina of Time though, but that hack is still unreleased as far as I know...?

Hmmmm... not sure what you should do then.
What's been implied so far is that you'll need Cubic Ninja (either original cart, rom on flashcart, eshop install, or cia) to launch Ninjhax once to initiate the persistent hack on Ironfall.

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is it me or does this game take forever to download?!?!
I apologize, can you tell me if I already used Cubic Ninja QR for an older gateway update? (I just updated to 3.3 ultra with the old style "profile" exploit.")
do I need to delete the cubic ninja save first?

Last edited by yuyuyup,

Jei

Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Hmmmm... not sure what you should do then.
What's been implied so far is that you'll need Cubic Ninja (either original cart, rom on flashcart, eshop install, or cia) to launch Ninjhax once to initiate the persistent hack on Ironfall.
That's exactly my doubt as well. Can't access the eShop without updating (been months since the last time), but there's no way of running the region exploit in a further firmware without the Cubic Ninja cart. I need a detailed explanation from Smea or I'll miss the time window to successfully download Ironfall.

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have Cubic Ninja, which means no Pasta, but what I am curious of is, are you using Pasta WITH the (optional, I think) FirmLaunchHax when you're doing this installation process?
No I am not, I jut run it normally, I do not use nor have I ever configured/used FirmLaunch.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Fukkkkk. :(((
Why, isnt it available on the eshop? That's where I downloaded it from, free by the way.

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's exactly my doubt as well. Can't access the eShop without updating (been months since the last time), but there's no way of running the region exploit in a further firmware without the Cubic Ninja cart. I need a detailed explanation from Smea or I'll miss the time window to successfully download Ironfall.

Send him a pm on here - he may ignore you, or he may set your fears to rest.
Although it's been implied that we'd still need Cubic Ninja, it could be that Ironfall uses a completely new exploit - only time will tell.

sweis12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
No I am not, I jut run it normally, I do not use nor have I ever configured/used FirmLaunch.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Why, isnt it available on the eshop? That's where I downloaded it from, free by the way.
Flipnote? Its not on the eshop.

StaticPain

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, Nintendo must be wondering... what the fudge? This game hasn't been downloaded in months, and now 1000 downloads in one day...
LoL yeah, There is one guy working right now and he looks like this:

giphy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Floridawoman is the only thing that can ruin Floridaman +1