Hardware Ironfall gives me a black screen of death on 9.9.0.26U

dushbadge

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The thing is, I need it to get into HBL. I need to get inside so I can at least download menuhax but I keep getting that black screen.

Oddly enough, the Camera app crashes my 3DS as well with that same black screen. Dual destinies crashes. All my demos crash. Eshop crashes. Face Raiders, etc.

Azure Striker Gunvolt, Mighty Gunvolt, System settings, retail games and VC do not crash though. Why is that these specific things would crash but not these other titles? It's very frusturating. It's as if I made a mistake turning off my 3DS. I was just playing a game on HANS. I didn't do anything else to my N3DS.

Has nobody ever seen this error or have an idea about how to solve it? I tried different combinations, including L, just to see if Menuhax was somehow installed but it is indeed not. All I want to do is access HBL but it's impossible with these unexplained crashes.

dushbadge

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I literally just launched Ironfall for the 80th time.

The thing is, if you have my problem, keep launching ironfall until it boots. Once you've booted, get menuhax and you're home fuckin' free.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?