Iran runs nuclear missile payload tests,

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, this certainly isn't a good sign. Hopefully Iran's tradition of "continued bad luck" when it comes to their nuclear program doesn't end anytime soon.

DarkLG

Wow One Shiny Ribbon!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Iran and the other countries only hate it for what happened when they had the whole dispute which then made Palestine into israel. America is a War country if you didn't know that by now then you should. We can't go much long without getting in a war, or supposed "helping" in a war.Some of them dont even have a real reason for it starting or us being there ie Iraq. Tell this to any if not most Americans and they'll say your a lier and un-patriotic and that the media would tell them the truth >.>

Zobidick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
coolness said:
wow, that sure is a book of information
ohmy.gif

The source of "the bullshit of the day" is DEBKAFILE, an israeli website known for his hawkish right-wing POV, scaring ignorants people, propaging rumors and accusations serving the zionist's political agenda.
Like this hilarious one:

rofl.gif

"Osama bin Laden and top aides are hiding in Sabzevar, Iran

DEBKAfile Exclusive Analysis June 8, 2010, 12:16 AM (GMT+02:00)

http://debka.com/
Osama bin Laden's hiding place for the last five years was pinned down Monday, June 7 by Middle East sources as the mountainous town of Savzevar in the northeastern Iranian province of Khorasan. He is said to enjoy Iran's sanctuary along with Ayman Al-Zawahiri and five other high-ranking al Qaeda leaders. debkafile reports Middle East sources leaked the information to expose Turkish prime minister Recep Erdogan as bound to be in on this secret thanks to his intense military and intelligence ties with Tehran."
http://debka.com/article/8841/

toot.gif

Or saddam had in his WMD stock nuclear weapons!
"Military preparations [that] Saddam has set in train [suggest] that he is inching closer to his crucial decision. They all signal his active contemplation of biological, chemical - and even a variety of nuclear - weapons against long-range targets. Many experts believe Iraq has set up secret stores for its nuclear devices, such as radiological bombs... Persistent reports suggest also a nuclear weapons unit equipped with cruise missiles developed in Iraq from the naval missiles bought from China and Belarus."
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/180360-post8.html

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shakirmoledina said:
i am surprised coolness, there is no concrete proof that Iran has nuclear WEAPONS and yet countries like Israel that defintely has weapons and is aggressive (they have not signed the nuclear treaty which says that nuclear weapons should slowly be disposed) and many other countries are not looked at with anger at all?

why does the media focus their eyes continuously on Iran when Iran openly invites them and they do come and see nothing but still they stress something is there. are they psychic?

and yes, the only ppl who have used nuclear weapons in the past are.... yes, iran oops no actually America
Well Israel would need the nuclear weapons for self defense. While Iran wants to use them for attacking purposes.

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
trumpet-205 said:
dickfour said:
The problem with Iran getting a nuclear weapon is that they have said they will wipe Israel off the face of the earth. They've said they want to commit an act of genocide over and over.
Now you are making stuff up. Iran in the past have said,

* Nuclear weapon will serves as a deterrence.
* Iran will launch nuclear weapon only IF US launches an unconventional attack against them.

You should know by now that all middle east countries are against Israel formation. Their religion simply cannot allow Israel, which is a complete opposite to their religion.

you ok Cuz the did say the will destroy israel with nukes i still remember

also those saying that israel haves nukes well thay have them cuz is the only hting keeping their enemy from destroying them

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Valwin said:
trumpet-205 said:
dickfour said:
The problem with Iran getting a nuclear weapon is that they have said they will wipe Israel off the face of the earth. They've said they want to commit an act of genocide over and over.

* Iran will launch nuclear weapon only IF US launches an unconventional attack against them.

You should know by now that all middle east countries are against Israel formation. Their religion simply cannot allow Israel, which is a complete opposite to their religion.

Post some proof, no one's going to go based off of your memory on a subject such as this.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont believe them.. I dont trust USA and this WORLD with those blah blah things but I know one thing.. Worst yet will come than 9/11, of course. Right now, I dont need to listen to their stupid news until a fact is happening.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
coolness said:
if amerika want to spare some lifes in the U.S. than they must bomb that fucking Iran or Irak

They just should kill all "Arabs" just in case as well don't you think so ?

People to fail to understand that in most countries, regardless if it is Iran or US here, people wouldn't exactly be quite content with blowing each other up as a solution to our "problems"

Just because you may hold problems with a certain countries politics doesn't give you the right to dispalce that onto it's people.

Also Iraq ? ... wtf.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
Valwin said:
trumpet-205 said:
dickfour said:

Post some proof, no one's going to go based off of your memory on a subject such as this.
He is right. They have said it tons of times... Can't believe you never heard about that...

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jakob95 said:
machomuu said:
Valwin said:
trumpet-205 said:
dickfour said:

He is right. They have said it tons of times... Can't believe you never heard about that...
I never said I didn't, I'm just saying people usually take memory as a valid piece of debate info. Well, not for something like this.

Zobidick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jakob95 said:
Well Israel would need the nuclear weapons for self defense. While Iran wants to use them for attacking purposes.

In the fact, israel's "self-defense" is agression. It's another semantic inversion.
The actual israel's PM is the leader of the likud, netanyahu, the creator of the jonathan institute, an institute that have publicized the antithetic doctrine of "preemptive retaliation".

Since the islamic revolution in 1979, iran never attacks anyone: iran suffers the 10years of iraki agression, suported by the USA during the eighties (yes saddam like gaddafi, mubarak and the other dictators of the region was US pupets). Then iran supported the US invasion of irak. But they never ever unilateraly declare war to any country.

Instead israel who already have a stock of nuclear weapons and never allowed IAEA inspectors's visits in the country:
-invaded liban in 1982, the south of this country is since this war occupiued by IDF.
-this invasion opened 18 years of wars until 2000, in the south liban against the resistance lead by hezbollah.
-in 2006 israeli forces restart the bombing of the south liban after the mysterious killing of hariri makes the syrian leave the country.
-in 2008-2009 they attack this time gaza
-like iran, israel support the two US wars agaisnt irak and afghanistan.

So history can make us legitimatly think that the agressive country in this story isn't our iranian foe, but our colonialist and segregationist friend, israel.

Zobidick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jakob95 said:

Where? When?
Please can you give a source of your accusations?

I already give links on the now famous propaganda of reuters, the fake traduction, out of his context of an ahmadinejad speech of 2005. He never said such things like "wipe israel off the map": it is basic propaganda.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mScWWtRfGQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX7rH4egQBU

Ahamdinejad has then clarified his statements, (wich wasn't necessary for thoses who have read the entire peacefull speech asking for equallity between zionist and the historical inhabitants of palestine) and repeating that he never talked about a military action against people but the fall of a regime like the racist apartheid regime of south africa who disapear.
( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmoud_Ahmad...onism.22_speech it's even in wiki!)

Verify yourself please and give a source, instead of repeating hainous and simplist warmongers's propaganda
lecture.gif

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THE FACTS

Israel needs the nukes to defence it self from the nuts that want to WIPE THEM OFF OF THE FACE OF THE EARTH get it your head people

iran president say they will wipe israel from the face of the earth

dickfour

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow I can't believe how ignorant the supporters of Iran are. How many shipments of missiles have been shipped to the terrorist Hezbollah and Hamas. Missiles that have landed on schools and homes. Shipments of deadly arms to groups who's whole purpose is genocide and many people want to pretend that's it's okay if Iran gets nukes. The goal of Iran is to dominate the region and destroy Israel. Syria and Lebanon are client states and Gaza are basically client states of Iran. Now I think the alliance of the left with these Islamic Fascists is an interesting development because liberals are supporting organizations and governments that deny women and homosexuals rights. What happens to a woman in Iran if she's raped? She's stoned to death. What happens to homosexuals if they are exposed in Iran. They are stoned to death. I don't trust nation that stones women and homosexuals with nukes. Ahmadinejad also wants to hasten the return of the 12th imam. That's the end of the world. Kind of like the return of Jesus. I don't trust a guy like that with nukes, a guy who wants to hasten the end of the world. Here are some memorable quotes from Iran's leader "Anybody who recognizes Israel will burn in the fire of the Islamic nation's fury." Ahmadinejad repeatedly demonizes the state of Israel and openly calls for its destruction at every opportunity. Most notoriously, he described Israel as a "fake regime" that "must be wiped off the map." October 10, 2009"The Zionist regime wants to establish its base upon the ruins of the civilizations of the region...The uniform shout of the Iranian nation is forever 'Death to Israel.'..."

I really don;t need to go on the truth is everywhere unless you're in denial. Needless to say the threat to Israel is real the columnist left and the Islamists plan on striking this month. Not with nukes but they seek to isolate and destroy Israel. I've seen the Nazi Swastikas and heard the calls for genocide and I have contempt for the Europeans who are going along with it.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
i think the israel wiping of the earth/map is an indication to the country and not the people

1.) Israel is going to be wiped out (and of the map ie. no indication on the map) and not the people of Israel ie. Jews

2.) Israel was given a share in palestine but they went beyond and now u can see very clearly how they have become the aggressors with the siege and land usurpation

3.) To say Israel has nuclear weapons to defend itself, does it mean that nuclear weapons should be made? I say with full confidence that Iran has no intention to attack and use weapons that do more damage than benefit and nuclear weapons come into that category.
Its because of their Islamic ideology that I can say this.

4.) I do not agree that Iran has accepted the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan by the American forces because I do not think Iran believes America is true to what they say and hence their intention to enter was not sincere. I think also that this is true as even after killing thousands of civilians, more are dying and no reform (in any arena such as their strategy and involvement with the government) is taking place by the Americans.

5.) Okay so lets say the president said Israel is going to be destroyed by nukes but whose? Iran's? I think Israel is going to be destroyed by their own nukes when Iran will target the nukes in case it is attacked.

Last point, know that Iran will never attack Israel nor any other country unless it uses force that can be easily called Oppression by the whole world and that it is feasible to them to attack.
Otherwise, dont expect them to fight but in self defence.

Can you trust america or israel? Of the recent promises by Bush upto Obama? What have they fulfilled that has brought long term benefit?
Kill Usama? how did it benefit them? no more terrorist attacks? hmm no more 9.11 huh? was there ever one as it is BEING TOLD TO US?

To dickfour, Who has killed more ppl with their weapons? Isreal or Hizbullah? And no, raped women are not stoned. Its only adulterers ie. married men and women and that even after 4 male witness who SEE the crime itself or that the adulterer himself confesses 4 times (on different occasions).
12th Imam; do u think its the end of the world or the beginning of the new world? I believe you should understand the concept a little more in that his job is to establish justice and prosperity after it is going to be filled by injustice and failure.
When the people of the world realise the incompetence of man made systems, its then when the last awaited saviour will make his reappearance to establish Godly values on which the world was originally made to be on.

Oveneise - its not that we are fighting but we are arguing and debating with what we know to have a common understanding or else we agree to disagree

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't see why it has to be one or the other. I don't like the far-right nutjob element in the Iranian government any more than I like the far-right extremists who have far more representation in Israeli politics than they do on the streets.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Valwin said:
THE FACTS

Israel needs the nukes to defence it self from the nuts that want to WIPE THEM OFF OF THE FACE OF THE EARTH get it your head people

iran president say they will wipe israel from the face of the earth
Iran isn't going to do any such thing. They realize that nuking anybody will seal their own doom. They're just saber-rattling for political reasons.
It's a bluff for diplomatic concessions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I got this one - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DDHC5MV