deltate

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there

Here is my late introduction

I've been lurking gbatemp for about a year and a half or so when I first modded my Wii

I recently got a 3DS and enjoy the topics are it

However, im gonna add a little rant in my introduction

I bought a flashcart from ndsgamer on Tuesday night, and then they decide to ship it Thursday night.

Thus, I lose a day and instead of my cart arriving today, it's going to arrive on Monday, as well as a micro sdhc card i bought from newegg a day later.

I know NDSgamer can't control how fast USPS ships, but they generally promise same day shipping (so i expected it to ship Wednesday), and I'm a little bit dissapointed that it shipped late thursday. I have sent NDSgamer an email about this but its been about 3 days and they haven't responded.

Meh, I also tried to cancel an order from lightake before it got shipped (same r4i gold 3ds), but after 2 days, they told me to wait, and then the next day they shipped it. To my knowledge, lightake only has good customer service at the [email protected] email instead of the [email protected] email

So if you guys want to get something accomplished, try sending an email to [email protected] instead of [email protected]

Anyways theres my little rant and introduction.

hi

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Late... again, anyways welcome, feel free to as anyone about anything! cheers

PS: EoF is a place where no one takes you seriously, so be warned.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei5hC8ahLoc