Status
Not open for further replies.

Raki

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
playallday said:
So all I need to play backups is a PSP (new ones), this and sometime?

Icarus said:
hmmm, dosn't look noob friendly at all, the safer way is to buy a psp with the CFW installed already. (which is what i am doing)
Why don't you just buy a Pandora Battery? Then you can easily install custom firmware and you wouldn't have to go through the hardmodding or anything. Modded systems are pretty expensive actually, but if you think you can find one with a good price, go ahead.
It doesn't matter to him, he'll pay $50 for a hour of doing something easy.

I wouldn't recommend you this bundle because DX is known to sell cheap china fake memory sticks

GatorDeb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought 4 X 8 gig memory sticks, 4 iTouch DS, 2 DSTT's, and a bunch of other stuff from Deal Extreme and it all works great (well one DSTT came scratched off but I'm getting it replaced).

8 gig mem stick for $37 can't be beat. I don't even erase games anymore, I keep them and just buy more sticks
biggrin.gif

How long until the 3000 is hacked? I bought a Pandora battery off DX and finally got the magic stick right, and did my Phat and 3 slims without a problem (my phat had an older CW version from the old days where it was long and tedious
biggrin.gif
).

After I got it all set up, the last 2 slims took me literally less than 2 minutes each and one button press.

Raki

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
GatorDeb said:
8 gig mem stick for $37 can't be beat. I don't even erase games anymore, I keep them and just buy more sticks
biggrin.gif

I paid 34 Euro for my 8 GB one from amazon here in germany...and $ = € in electronical stuff

GatorDeb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raki said:
GatorDeb said:
biggrin.gif

I paid 34 Euro for my 8 GB one from amazon here in germany...and $ = € in electronical stuff
Uh, no. Per Google 34 Euros = 50.1942 U.S. dollars.

The dollar is devalued
frown.gif

Raki

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
GatorDeb said:
Raki said:
GatorDeb said:
biggrin.gif

Uh, no. Per Google 34 Euros = 50.1942 U.S. dollars.

The dollar is devalued
frown.gif

yeah but if something in the US costs 150 $ in germany it costs 150 €...strange world

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
GatorDeb said:
I bought 4 X 8 gig memory sticks, 4 iTouch DS, 2 DSTT's, and a bunch of other stuff from Deal Extreme and it all works great (well one DSTT came scratched off but I'm getting it replaced).

biggrin.gif

How long until the 3000 is hacked? I bought a Pandora battery off DX and finally got the magic stick right, and did my Phat and 3 slims without a problem (my phat had an older CW version from the old days where it was long and tedious
biggrin.gif
).

After I got it all set up, the last 2 slims took me literally less than 2 minutes each and one button press.

Stop! asking how long until the 3000 PSP is hacked, Its not even out yet! For all we know it could be "unhackable"

It just got a release date, This is like your 3rd post asking this. So STOP you got replies to your other threads check those.

BrokenCD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The link to PSP Grader in the first post doesn't work. All I could find online was v005. It asks for the 3.90 eboot. Will this install 3.90 CFW, or 3.80, like the tutorial says? I understand the process, I'm just a little confused what version CFW I will be installing.

Hideki-kun

Trophies
Website
techno-bite.com
XP
Country
Hi, I need some help. I have a PSP PHAT @4.01 OFW. I'm using a Datel Service tool with my official battery. I'm having trouble, though. When I install all the files to my 64mb Sandisk MSPD and boot in service mode my screen just stays blank D: please help.

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
Yanazake said:
Wait, where's the tutorial? The topic starts with a thanks post O___o'
Yeah, I thought that, and I thought it was just me. Taken off maybe by the OP, just follow what everyone else has said, or look on Google.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Livin in a box said:
Yanazake said:
Wait, where's the tutorial? The topic starts with a thanks post O___o'
Yeah, I thought that, and I thought it was just me. Taken off maybe by the OP, just follow what everyone else has said, or look on Google.

I doubt it. Probably lost due to a corruption or one of the multiple server switches that has been done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1