Not open for further replies.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
You don't have to solder anything to use a pandora battery.

ANOTHER METHOD
Another way to convert a slim battery into a Pandora is to solder wire to the two points shown below.

whats that then?
rolleyes.gif

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

JohnDrake

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tool Slim battery for the PSP Slim.

I picked this up for $25 + shipping, and I'll be trying this later when I get a hold of it.

I have a couple of quick questions. First, is this site reliable? That's possibly the best price I have seen on the "Tool Battery."

Second, all I need is this battery and my recently created Magic Memory Stick to downgrade my beloved PSP Slim. Is this correct?

(ps, thanks to whomever gave me the info about Totalnewbi installer. Works like a charm)

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

I picked this up for $25 + shipping, and I'll be trying this later when I get a hold of it.

I have a couple of quick questions. First, is this site reliable? That's possibly the best price I have seen on the "Tool Battery."

Second, all I need is this battery and my recently created Magic Memory Stick to downgrade my beloved PSP Slim. Is this correct?

(ps, thanks to whomever gave me the info about Totalnewbi installer. Works like a charm)
Codejunkies and Datel are the same company so you're going to be buying directly from the producers. That means, yes, it is safe.

Yes, that's pretty much all you need. And you'll need Windows XP of course, which I didn't have
dry.gif

JohnDrake

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Codejunkies and Datel are the same company so you're going to be buying directly from the producers. That means, yes, it is safe.

Yes, that's pretty much all you need. And you'll need Windows XP of course, which I didn't have
dry.gif

Great news! Thank you my friend. I really appreciate the help I have received on this forum.

ps. its a good think I didn't upgrade to Vista like I was planning to.

squirt1000

Would rather have a cup of Tea!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you have a mate with a Phat with custom firmware you can also use their battery to make a pandora by flashing the battery, Thats what I used to flash my slim, Then simply flash the battery back to normal
biggrin.gif

ediblebird

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
If you have a mate with a Phat with custom firmware you can also use their battery to make a pandora by flashing the battery, Thats what I used to flash my slim, Then simply flash the battery back to normal
biggrin.gif

I made this tutorial for the people dont have any access to a CFW phat, so they can still get their psp onto a custom firmware.

martin88

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can you restore the Memory Stick back to normal after you've used it with the Pandora Battery?

x1badMoFo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have made a Magic Memory Stick with the Totalnewbi program, and used it to install the CFW on my friends phat PSP with the Datel Tool Battery. It worked great, but I was wondering: Is there an easy way to update this Magic stick with the newer Despertar Cementerio V3 files that support the slim display? That way I won't have to do a blind install on my PSP slim. Thanks in advance.

ediblebird

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have made a Magic Memory Stick with the Totalnewbi program, and used it to install the CFW on my friends phat PSP with the Datel Tool Battery. It worked great, but I was wondering: Is there an easy way to update this Magic stick with the newer Despertar Cementerio V3 files that support the slim display? That way I won't have to do a blind install on my PSP slim. Thanks in advance.

Im guessing that replacing the files in PSP>GAME>despertar_cementerio on your memory stick with the v3 files would do the trick, but im not sure

x1badMoFo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Im guessing that replacing the files in PSP>GAME>despertar_cementerio on your memory stick with the v3 files would do the trick, but im not sure

This worked perfectly; I feel dumb for asking now after I seen how easy it was lol. Thanks for the help though.

pdbpdb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone created and successfully used a 4GB Pro Duo card as the "magic memory stick"?

I only ask as some users on the maxconsole forums state that it doesn't work for some reason. If this is the case, then I may have to buy an additional pro duo card.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • HUNTERFOX @ HUNTERFOX:
    They both suck hahaha
  • Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs:
    "Where is the bathroom?"
  • Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs:
    The bar goes up in flames.
  • Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs:
    @Xdqwerty wdym by that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A old man goes to doctor and says "Doctor I take a shit every morning around 9am." Doctor says "That's good and healthy." Old man says "But I don't wake up till 10am."
    +2
  • HUNTERFOX @ HUNTERFOX:
    That's a great one @BigOnYa
  • Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs:
    haha, kinda corny tho
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa when I read your jokes I imagine Im seeing south park and Randy Marsh is telling the joke
    +1
  • Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs:
    also here's a better version of your vacuum cleaner joke @HUNTERFOX
  • Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs:
    @salazarcosplay and I bet when you read mine you imagine a toilet and the dookie somebody had after eating Taco Bell
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Kirbydogs,
    computers having hamsters inside them and stuff
    +1
  • Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs:
    not very funny :/
    +1
  • Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs:
    tbh kinda cringe
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ffs stop crying about it
  • Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs:
    tbh I'm not having the best day today
  • Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs:
    the morning could've been better
  • Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs:
    and I do want to rest now that it's the end of school for the week
  • Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs:
    I don't wanna get annoyed or angry about anything........ but for ONCE could we talk like actual people and not like creeps
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Man and wife get in bed together. Man rubs on wife wanting some and wife says, " I can't tonight, I have a gynecologist appointment in the morning." After a few minutes, man starts rubbing on her again. She says "Didn't you here me? Stop." He says "What, do you have a dentist appointment too?"
  • Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs:
    Boy oh boy would I pay to chat on GBAtemp in 2015
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Kirbydogs, I wouldnt
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Kirbydogs, also I agree its cringe
  • Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs:
    @Xdqwerty what was it like
    Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs: @Xdqwerty what was it like