Homebrew Installed ironhax not working... (10.1)

Greymane

Lurking gbatemp pony
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
only if you want/need to. If you update the o3ds/n3ds, use the updated installer to install the new ironhax before you update the o3ds/n3ds. It doesnt need to install over the old save (i placed the new one in slot 1 old one still in slot 3) this worked for me. Als o this way you dont need to go through tubehax. EDIT: When it asks the frimware select the new one (the one you update towards 10.1 in this case) else it will still go wrong

mbcrazed

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
only if you want/need to. If you update the o3ds/n3ds, use the updated installer to install the new ironhax before you update the o3ds/n3ds. It doesnt need to install over the old save (i placed the new one in slot 1 old one still in slot 3) this worked for me. Als o this way you dont need to go through tubehax.
Eh, I won't. It's just 10.0 to 10.1. Thank you for your help! I'll try to install now!

Greymane

Lurking gbatemp pony
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmmm weird, have you used the correct versions for ironhax/tubehax and the correct ironfall version? 1.0/1.1. Just asking to be sure, install ironhax for the version of frimware you are using or updating to, also make sure that you have the newest bootx and installer.

mbcrazed

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm weird, have you used the correct versions for ironhax/tubehax and the correct ironfall version? 1.0/1.1. Just asking to be sure, install ironhax for the version of frimware you are using or updating to, also make sure that you have the newest bootx and installer.
Ironfall 1.1. I'm not sure about the lastest boot file for tubehax though!

wiiuser2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I get the same error C8804465 when installing ironhax (via CubicNinja) on Emunand (Sysnand 4.4/GW 10.1.0.27E Emunand)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay