Hacking Install backup games from computer

square_one

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What software can i use to install my backup games to a hdd using my computer? I have issues installing with the wii itself. Thanks!

jarock

Trophies
XP
Country
If you are copying Backup games to your PC from DVD's ie copied versions Img Burn will let you copy them to an ISO.
If you want to copy originals you will need a certain GDR dvd rom drive.
If your copying from game already on a HD just use WFBS Manager

square_one

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will that let me install from a disc (not just an iso)? I had a program on a laptop (that i no longer have) that allowed me to do this but i can't remember the name of the program and searches are coming up with nothing. (it was in another language i believe).

dbest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
jarock said:
If you are copying Backup games to your PC from DVD's ie copied versions Img Burn will let you copy them to an ISO.

I tried to copy my Sports disc using ImgBurn, but the disc could not be read. I think not all drives support reading Wii discs.

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
dbest said:
jarock said:

I tried to copy my Sports disc using ImgBurn, but the disc could not be read. I think not all drives support reading Wii discs.

Burned backup copies downloaded from the net can be read by IMGburn
Original Wii games have to be read with specific DVD-rom drives (Mostly LG drives i think)

jarock

Trophies
XP
Country
dbest said:
jarock said:

Did you read want I said:

1. If you are copying games to your PC from burned backup. Img Burn will let you copy them to an ISO.
2. If you want to copy originals you will need a certain GDR DVD ROM from LG. As your drive will more than likely not read them
3. If your copying from a WFBS formatted HD that your games are already on use WFBS Manager

dbest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
jarock said:
dbest said:
jarock said:

Did you read want I said:

1. If you are copying games to your PC from burned backup. Img Burn will let you copy them to an ISO.
2. If you want to copy originals you will need a certain GDR DVD ROM from LG. As your drive will more than likely not read them
3. If your copying from a WFBS formatted HD that your games are already on use WFBS Manager

Sorry, my bad. I missed out the "burned backup".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    QuarterCut @ QuarterCut: my reaction to such information +1