Injustice 2 official announce trailer

After yesterdays Injustice 2 poster leak, here is the official announce trailer for Injustice 2. Check it out below along with the full press release.

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment today announced Injustice 2, the super-powered sequel to the hit game Injustice ™ : Gods Among Us. The newest game in development from the award-winning NetherRealm Studios features a massive roster of DC Super Heroes and Super-Villains and allows players to build and power up the ultimate version of their favourite DC characters. Injustice™ 2 will be available for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One in 2017.

“In Injustice™ 2, we are introducing new features that will change the way fans play fighting games,” said Ed Boon, Creative Director, NetherRealm Studios. “We’re always interested in pushing the genre forward and allowing players to customise and level-up their favourite DC Super Heroes and Super-Villains is a significant leap.”

“Expanding the DC Universe in games continues to be one of our top priorities, andInjustice™ 2 showcases amazing gameplay and an original story to bring the characters to life for players,” said David Haddad, President, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. “NetherRealm Studios is offering fans an experience of customising and battling with DC’s iconic characters in an entirely new way.”

Injustice™ 2 offers the latest DC fighting game experience that expands on the previous title’s larger-than-life showdowns. Every battle defines you in a game where players personalise iconic DC characters with unique and powerful gear earned throughout the game. For the first time gamers can take control of how their characters look, fight and develop across a variety of game modes.

Injustice™ 2 continues the epic cinematic story introduced in Injustice : Gods Among Usas Batman and his allies work towards putting the pieces of society back together while struggling against those who want to restore Superman’s regime. In the midst of the chaos, a new threat appears that will put Earth’s existence at risk. Players can play from the biggest DC roster ever offered in a fighting game, from classic fan favourites such as Batman, Superman, Supergirl and Aquaman, to astonishing new villains like Atrocitus and Gorilla Grodd. Battles will take place across arenas that have evolved in scale and span across iconic locations such as Metropolis, Gotham City and Atlantis.

To celebrate the announcement of Injustice™ 2, fans who have downloaded the hugely successful Injustice : Gods Among Us mobile game can unlock the Injustice™ 2 versions of Superman and Aquaman through the in-game Challenge Modes. Released in 2013 and developed from the ground up by NetherRealm Studios, the Injustice : Gods Among Usmobile game is available as a free download on the App Store and Google Play.

:arrow:Injustice 2 Official Site

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No Steam release planned? Between MKX and Arkham Knight I can't say I'm surprised, but it's a great way to further the idea that you don't really care about your customers. Even Street Fighter V, shitty as it is, released on Windows at the same time as PS4, allegedly with a Linux version in the works (although they've only got a couple weeks to make their window of 'sometime this spring').

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Isn't this game a little unbalanced?
I mean one woman for many men?!
This games need more boobs...*cough* i mean feminity!
Supergirl is actually stronger than her younger cousin, Superman if she could only control herself. Besides, I think these are only the main characters.

Reactions: BurningDesire

Pikawil

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Canada
“In Injustice™ 2, we are introducing new features that will change the way fans play fighting games,” said Ed Boon, Creative Director, NetherRealm Studios. “We’re always interested in pushing the genre forward and allowing players to customise and level-up their favourite DC Super Heroes and Super-Villains is a significant leap.”

[...]

Every battle defines you in a game where players personalise iconic DC characters with unique and powerful gear earned throughout the game. For the first time gamers can take control of how their characters look, fight and develop across a variety of game modes.
Reeks of Street Fighter X Tekken's gem system, and we know how that one turned out. (If one managed to avoid the SFxT mess, think of basically if Smash 4's equipment system was mandatory.)

Pikawil

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Canada
whats with this armor bullshit?
Injustice 2 Green Lantern's design leaked:
JJ9Cf6i.jpg

These games are edgy to the point of hilarity. I love it.
It's almost like NRS completely missed the memo of Geoff Johns' DC Rebirth about "ow the edge" cape stories...

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
At this weekend’s ESL Mortal Kombat X Pro League Season 3 Finals in Burbank, Ed Boon, creative director at NetherRealm Studios will reveal the first gameplay of Injustice 2, the super-powered sequel to Injustice: Gods Among Us. Please tune-in to twitch.tv/netherrealm on Sunday, 12 June @ 1am BST for a sneak peak at what will be unveiled at E3 2016.

Reactions: nxwing

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If batman killed Joker instead of letting superman.
After all superman cannot be allowed to go on a dark path, but batman has wanted joker's demise for so long.
So all the dlcs all over again? And new comics too?
@BurningDesire Earth 3 is the one with affliction swapped between heroes and villians. Email with my email info, you will see everything.
But Superman is also worthy of carrying Thor's Hammer. Also, Hulk would be an interesting fight. The only thing Superman could do is piss him off so much that Hulk would only be stronger
Actually it is only that Thor allows it. That is during the crossover where super also have cap's shield. Hulk cannot fly in space, though his regeneration is as insane as deadpool

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

and she is bae as fuck
Wasn't the lack of supergirl one of the major reasons superman gets onto a darker path? Email

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
If batman killed Joker instead of letting superman.
After all superman cannot be allowed to go on a dark path, but batman has wanted joker's demise for so long.
So all the dlcs all over again? And new comics too?
@BurningDesire Earth 3 is the one with affliction swapped between heroes and villians. Email with my email info, you will see everything.

Actually it is only that Thor allows it. That is during the crossover where super also have cap's shield. Hulk cannot fly in space, though his regeneration is as insane as deadpool
It actually didn't happen during a crossover. It was simple a reference to Thor. Superman and Wonderwoman were able to lift Mjolnir.

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It actually didn't happen during a crossover. It was simple a reference to Thor. Superman and Wonderwoman were able to lift Mjolnir.
Sorry I thought of the crossover with superman holding two of marvel's most iconic weapons. I do remember wonder woman getting much stronger after having Mjolnir and said something about overpowering Olympian gods.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sorry I thought of the crossover with superman holding two of marvel's most iconic weapons. I do remember wonder woman getting much stronger after having Mjolnir and said something about overpowering Olympian gods.
So a mad Guardian and the Grandmaster decide to play a little game between two earths to decide the fate of both. Galactus gets obliterated at full power and the day was saved when Superman smashes the Guardian with Mjolnir while absorbing anything with the shield (cap's shield can void momentum, which is impossible and more reliable than invulneraility)

Reactions: nxwing

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully this game doesn't rely heavily on stage interactables this time around since people usually just like to pick stages with a lot of interactables in them just to throw them at you the entire match to make up for them not knowing how to play.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up