Hacking Injecting 'Trauma Team' to a PAL Wii U - Any success story?

Duamutef_MC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Was anybody successful in injecting 'Trauma Team' into a PAL Wii U? I've tried using the NTSC-2-PAL function in both the injector and the Generic Wii Patcher, but it doesn't work.

There is no #001 or #002 error protection, therefore it must be the video mode. Was anybody lucky?

Thank you in advance!

Dick-J

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
Hello, friend.

Using WiiVC Injector 3.0.1 in advanced settings tick "Patch video mode..."
Choose b. Brute patcher > 7. PAL (progressive)

I've tried all the PAL video mode patches in the list and that's the only one that worked for me, but I got a big fat black line at the bottom that smushes the image and makes it wider than it's supposed to be. Also tried ticking force 4:3 to see if they would cancel each other out - nah.

Reactions: Nimrod-002

sgakensymd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
did you try the MPAL and PAL60 options?

Apologies for updating a 2+ year old thread but I wanted to answer this in case someone is looking for an answer.

As mentioned above, PAL (progressive) gives you picture + sound but you get a bizarre black box at the bottom of the screen. Possible complications with the aspect ratio given the game was developed for 16:9 widescreen only (according to online info).

PAL (interlaced) produces only sound. No image is displayed on screen (black screen). WiiU is functional and wiimote sync.

Game doesn't work at all with any MPAL and PAL60 options. Only Black Screen with complete WiiU Freeze (hard reset required).

Tried changing region with Spiik and FIX94 WiiU Video Mode Changer but nothing changed. Still black screen.

Last edited by sgakensymd,

LAA

Trophies
XP
Country
Looking into this too. When I select the video patching option and then try to build, the command prompt window relating to wii-vmc.exe just appears blank and doesn't seem to do anything.

KuranKu

I am KranK
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
1. use "RegionFrii" to change region
2. use "Wii ISO Renamer" to rename to Game ID to EUR by replcing 3rd later from the end by "P"

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've tried different things but as Dick-J said a few posts above me, the game outputs with a black bar which smushes the image (if it works at all). I honestly just gave up and got the game in WBFS format which works perfectly on multiple loaders (I went with USB CFG Loader because of the sd-card support)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrAllagrande @ MrAllagrande: this chat is public?