Status
Not open for further replies.

maximusheaven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Found something here in the connection map. In the map the player name is name is M. Hayamiinto but in the player binder it's Mahha Hayami (Mach).

maximusheaven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Found something here in the connection map. In the map the player name is name is M. Hayamiinto but in the player binder it's Mahha Hayami (Mach).

Seems more like a typo, it was probably meant to be M. Hayami into (school/area name) but forgot the space.

Holy sh*t! I'm retarded! It never crossed my mind Hahaha!

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire

Yeah, you are right. Was a typo. I fixed it.
when u go to get hijikata via wifi in the lighthouse,he says:"I am Thor Stoutberg" instead of hijitaka

You are right too. I forgot that. Now is fixed.

I will put a fix patch just for v3 with all this things fixed, but I will wait first if appear any other problem.

Gaara0245

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know the code for 99X all items? That actually works? I found a 999X all items and a 99X all times but both did not work.

JamesOxina

Trophies
XP
TyRaNtM hey.. can you edit the Hissatsu/Special moves so that when you use it.... for example "Eternal Blizzard 1" can you change it to "Eternal Blizzard Kai"

JamesOxina

Trophies
XP
TyRaNtM hey.. can you edit the Hissatsu/Special moves so that when you use it.... for example "Eternal Blizzard 1" can you change it to "Eternal Blizzard Kai"

You mean the image next to the name?
yeah or something like that
ill give other examples
"Fire Tornado 2" to "Fire Tornado Shin"
"Mugen the Hand L2" to "Mugen the Hand G2"

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when u go to get hijikata via wifi in the lighthouse,he says:"I am Thor Stoutberg" instead of hijitaka

You are right too. I forgot that. Now is fixed.

I will put a fix patch just for v3 with all this things fixed, but I will wait first if appear any other problem.
TyRaNtM,that error is in version 2,not 3,just letting u know

Kuroko Shirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Well, if you want a bug (but it's not exactly a bug) there's this player whose name exceeds the line that the other letters bunch up to the second line of the name/the nickname area (making it look weird)...

Name is Yukinobu Mochitzuki (but yeah IDK how that's gonna be fixed though... D: )

But yeah, nothing major... *flees*

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Well, if you want a bug (but it's not exactly a bug) there's this player whose name exceeds the line that the other letters bunch up to the second line of the name/the nickname area (making it look weird)...

Name is Yukinobu Mochitzuki (but yeah IDK how that's gonna be fixed though... D: )

But yeah, nothing major... *flees*

I can "trim" some names. If you can give me a list of all names that have the problem, I can fix it.

Kuroko Shirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
TyRaNtM so uhmm.. is it a YES or a NO on the hissatsus??

To replace the 1 and 2 and the L1-L5, well, either you need a working .pkb compressor or something... (I don't know how they did it though XP)

Located in data_iz -> pic3d -> script -> en -> mbv_c.pkb but they're not arranged in order. So far, I only managed to find L3 at file 277.pac_ -> http://i.imgur.com/oBDWi.jpg

Found L4 at file 66.pac_ I'm too busy to bother looking for the rest, so if you really want TyRaNtM to replace those symbols for you, maybe you should help locate where the others are?

@ TyRaNtM: I don't have anything else in mind at the moment though, but I'll let you know when I do find more names like those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I don't know why we always get tornados come thru my area, every Wednesday at 12pm, is weird...