I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I need to know more about compatibility with other flashcards.
Also, if someone found a name that think is untranslated in the script, should tell me here also, to fix that.
There are some names that arent so common or maybe I miss them, so keep tell me about that, to make it 100% perfect.

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
My test results:
Acekard 2i: works using discastia patch
No$GBA: works using discastia patch
DeSmuMe: works using discastia patch.
M3DSReal using YSMenu: works using latest retrogamefan update ;3

seems to me that every flashcart seems to be able to play it now, since its even working on my ages old DSlinker now :P

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
My test results:
Acekard 2i: works using discastia patch
No$GBA: works using discastia patch
DeSmuMe: works using discastia patch.
M3DSReal using YSMenu: works using latest retrogamefan update ;3

seems to me that every flashcart seems to be able to play it now, since its even working on my ages old DSlinker now :P

DeSmuMe works without discastia patch too.
But is seems like other flashcards don't even have the proper fix for the original game..

Gold011

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
now i used shinylatios dicastia patch, and now it works for me with retro's latest dat update, thanks

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
now i used shinylatios dicastia patch, and now it works for me with retro's latest dat update, thanks

If you are using retrogamefan's latest DAT update, you DON'T need dicastia fix.

During the trip to Nara Tv Station They called Nakatani Eugene Conwell.

Thanks, I fixed that too.
In the next update, all the things that people are tell me, will be fixed.

JonathanEstela

Trophies
XP
Thanks for the ROM HACK, I works fine on my SuperCard DSTWO, I wanted toask a question and if they had left was CHEATS for the English version?

Thank you very much, greetings.
:D :D :D :yaynds:

aeros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Also, if someone found a name that think is untranslated in the script, should tell me here also, to fix that.
There are some names that arent so common or maybe I miss them, so keep tell me about that, to make it 100% perfect.
on scenes where Fubuki is in a memory of him and his brother, atsuya should call him shiro instead of fubuki, fubuki is their surname

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
on scenes where Fubuki is in a memory of him and his brother, atsuya should call him shiro instead of fubuki, fubuki is their surname

That's not an issue. Fubuki's name is Shirou Fubuki.
Fubuki is his last name. But in that scene, of course a familiar usually calls his brother as their first name.

aeros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Fubuki is his last name. But in that scene, of course a familiar usually calls his brother as their first name.
yes....that is what i am trying to say
in the game script you let atsuya call shiro fubuki
or let me put it clearer
In Script you translated-Atsuya calling shiro: Hey fubuki
Where correctly it should be: Hey Shiro

I dont exactly remember the dialogues, the above is just an example...

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire

or let me put it clearer

That is super specific, if you can give me the correct dialog, i can easily fix it.

aeros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

or let me put it clearer

That is super specific, if you can give me the correct dialog, i can easily fix it.

sorry, i got pass that point, i cant remember the dialogue
but its the part before the final battle with Gemini Storm
hope this helps

Kuroko Shirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines

It's not exactly names that aren't translated, it's more of a "cut/censored" scene in the EUR version of the video.. (I know because I've noticed it when doing it for Fire)

The Prime Minister scene when he is returned to Tokyo, you'll notice the sound is not synced when you hear this kicking sound because in the Jap version the goon that takes off the PM's handcuffs kicked him before they left him.

While replacing it with the Japanese video fixes this problem, the last line that the Prime Minister says is no longer in sync with the subtitles. I was wondering if there's a way for the subtitle to be in sync with that last line... if not, just replacing the video with the Jap version should be sufficient.

maximusheaven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Everytime I talk with Kabeyama's brother Saku in the riverbank the game freezes. I am using a Acekard 2i and the discastia patch.

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire

It's not exactly names that aren't translated, it's more of a "cut/censored" scene in the EUR version of the video.. (I know because I've noticed it when doing it for Fire)

The Prime Minister scene when he is returned to Tokyo, you'll notice the sound is not synced when you hear this kicking sound because in the Jap version the goon that takes off the PM's handcuffs kicked him before they left him.

While replacing it with the Japanese video fixes this problem, the last line that the Prime Minister says is no longer in sync with the subtitles. I was wondering if there's a way for the subtitle to be in sync with that last line... if not, just replacing the video with the Jap version should be sufficient.

Interesting, I will see that problem.
Everytime I talk with Kabeyama's brother Saku in the riverbank the game freezes. I am using a Acekard 2i and the discastia patch.

Can you post what he says? I will see if is a patch problem or Acekard 2i one.

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
@[member='Kuroko Shirai']: You are right, the EUR version of this video was censored.
Well, I fixed that issue too, even with the script text sync with the uncensored one.
In the next update, will also be fixed too!

Please could leave the other keys to get to the other characters ... is to train all at once.
Thank you, greetings.

Yes, I will release next codes soon, keep waiting a bit.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)