Magrão

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
problem solved, I was using my rom without patch discadia, so there was the crash.But when I play with the patch remastered, it crashes.

But at least now no longer hangs. :lol:

My Flashcard is Acekard 2.1, with Firmware Akaio 1.8.9

aeros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
there is a high chance of freezing for acekard whenever the screen has to go dark
i cant get through the first battle with Gemini Storm

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Great job TyRaNtM! Amazing, as usual.

Just one question, the translated lyrics of Tsunagariiyo! and the lyrics of Follow Your Dreams! are completely different. I was wondering why you left them in instead of altering them.

Aside from that, great job!

aeros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Kuroko Shirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Any idea to fix the black screens on No$GBA

I can only suggest getting your own firmware and BIOS files and putting them in the same folder where no$GBA is. And also you need to encrypt the ROM to make this work... and set no$gba to have start-up point with GBA BIOS instead of starting it directly (save the settings afterwards). Works for me.

Unfortunately, this Remastered version doesn't work for my R4 SHDC, however it loads when I open up Wood4TT and then this remastered version but the game gets the black screen of doom when I open up my Friends section. Oh well, back to the dubbed ones until a fix comes out... :P (urg, I forgot I encrypted the said ROM... I'll test again with the unencrypted one and edit this post)

Awesome patch, that is all I could say... :D Although, are you guys still planning to work on Fire? if not, then I guess I'll just continue what I've already started...

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
TyRaNtM, I decided to take a look at the opening's script. I managed to change it to the romanisation, but for some reason it stops halfway through.

Would you like me to upload what I've done so you can have a look at it? Or would that be against the rules?

I also have the song entirely romanised in a notepad file, if you want to use that to insert it in.

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire

I can only suggest getting your own firmware and BIOS files and putting them in the same folder where no$GBA is. And also you need to encrypt the ROM to make this work... and set no$gba to have start-up point with GBA BIOS instead of starting it directly (save the settings afterwards). Works for me.

Unfortunately, this Remastered version doesn't work for my R4 SHDC, however it loads when I open up Wood4TT and then this remastered version but the game gets the black screen of doom when I open up my Friends section. Oh well, back to the dubbed ones until a fix comes out... :P (urg, I forgot I encrypted the said ROM... I'll test again with the unencrypted one and edit this post)

Awesome patch, that is all I could say... :D Although, are you guys still planning to work on Fire? if not, then I guess I'll just continue what I've already started...

Can you use retrogamefan's Multi Cart Update? Because, he release the latest DAT Update : v6.75 5996, and is able to fully runs the game.

Pablitox

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
dicastia patcher does no work with the patched tom (the translation patch, that is)

edit:it seems to hang randomly in the hospital scene (im using no$gba btw)

editting yet again: i passed the hospital part, and it seems to hang whenever i go to the friends menu, not every time, just some times

aeros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Can you use retrogamefan's Multi Cart Update? Because, he release the latest DAT Update : v6.75 5996, and is able to fully runs the game.

Got through the battle with Gemini Storm with R4-HDSC
no sigh of black screen
=]

Kuroko Shirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines

Sure... and the results are as follows: I get a white screen when I load up the Remastered version. Same with the regular R4 SDHC interface even when the ROM is unencrypted...

I don't know why it works for the poster above me... maybe it's cause I'm done with the game...

aeros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Sure... and the results are as follows: I get a white screen when I load up the Remastered version. Same with the regular R4 SDHC interface even when the ROM is unencrypted...

I don't know why it works for the poster above me... maybe it's cause I'm done with the game...
you have to use the TTmenu, i too have a R4-HDSC, and it works perfectly

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire

If you are uncrypting it, that's the problem. You just should play the game with the patch applied, and nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill