Hacking In Need Of Help !! 360 flashing !! & Other Advice !!! & Egg Fried Rice !!

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay Here's My Plight !! .. Had a FLASHED UK 360 for years and years .... A GUY FLASHED IT NOT ME FOR CASH many many moons ago 8 years i think ! made a HUGE collection of Games 400 or more ... it being a 360 some times the disc wont read \ eject all that kind of madness u normally get with 360's... if u have them a while
ANYWAYS ~ move to USA 5 years ago from UK.. When i did i forgot my Power Brick !!!.... so i bought another one from Gamestop ...its a bit different from the uk ones ... so i had to bust small plastic parts so it connects to my UK 360... anyways was all great for years .... But over the weekend .. My son was playing and it kept just turning Off Red light blinking ... then it would work for a while a hour or 2 then same thing ... Sooo check the power block its Fucked Loose ... So0 Okay thats no Biggie HERE'S MY QUESTION FINALLY !!!
1 Should i simply just buy another brick $20 ebay
2 I have another USA 360 here if i flash it would UK Games work on it ?

RaptorDMG

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
cd52d2f1689525af2d059a0ae88a917c.png
I think you bought the wrong power brick for your xbox's mobo

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All Phat power bricks are forward compatible. That means a Xenon/Zephyr 203W will work with Falcon and Jasper boards as well, a Falcon 175W will work with a Jasper as well but not a Xenon/Zephyr, and a Jasper 150W only works on Jasper's. 1st, is it on carpet when you play? Because they can overheat. 2nd, I'd get a 203W if you have a choice. Beefier components so you'll always utilize only 50-75% of its max output which will make it last longer.

Reactions: SuperDan

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All Phat power bricks are forward compatible. That means a Xenon/Zephyr 203W will work with Falcon and Jasper boards as well, a Falcon 175W will work with a Jasper as well but not a Xenon/Zephyr, and a Jasper 150W only works on Jasper's. 1st, is it on carpet when you play? Because they can overheat. 2nd, I'd get a 203W if you have a choice. Beefier components so you'll always utilize only 50-75% of its max output which will make it last longer.
OOooooHH i like that .. just relised its a 360 Elite Black One

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQO7neBmy0&pp=ygUXU2hvd2VyIHNjZW5lIEhhbGYgYmFrZWQ%3D