Hacking Implement switch lite hdmi output to tv

ryan1109

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
It's very interesting to make the Switch Lite output HDMI video through a dock. Currently, I have a hardware solution where I can connect several sets of signal lines, but it seems that the HOS has restrictions on different models, blocking DP and HDMI output functions. According to the manual, there should be restrictions in the NV service or display service. I need help and want to research this together with everyone.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
e: ^ what he said

It's very interesting to make the Switch Lite output HDMI video through a dock. Currently, I have a hardware solution where I can connect several sets of signal lines, but it seems that the HOS has restrictions on different models, blocking DP and HDMI output functions. According to the manual, there should be restrictions in the NV service or display service. I need help and want to research this together with everyone.

You may find help here but you’re certain to find people who can tell you straight away on Reswitched discord.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: People are gonna find loopholes around clan tags and make inappropriate names.