Hacking I'm sorry but all this **** is absolutely not worth in terms of lost time, money and banned switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrackVSHack

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
As title suggests
I purchased a license from theXecuterzzzz team but not working. Result after payment is an invalid license.
Just contacted and asked for a refund on paypal. Looking at the other shit around, I modded my switch with this last shit and now I'm locked with this shitty and stupid mistake. Don't lose time to mod the switch, it's absolutely not worth. Stress, prepare and manage the contents of the folder, put and remove the sd card, put the jig ...u know what to fuck with all this shit!
I buy the games. Like I told is all fugazi. MOD and HACK on MODERN DEVICES ARE FUGAZI GUYS, THE ONLY WAY IS CRACKING. Installed the shit of atmosphere, prepare the folder, put the gig, restart, install.....hey....just a simple jailbreak no? Are u stupid or what? DO u think I've the entire life to mod the switch? SEMPLIFY THE PROCESS JESUS H. CHRIST!!!!
AVOID BANNING, U CAN JUST LOSE A CRACKED GAME BUT NOT THE CONTROL OF CONSOLE. IF HACKERZZZ ARE NOT ABLE TO HACK THE SYSTEM FOR CRACKED CARTRIDGES THAT'S JUST A REPLACEMENT JOKE FOR STUPID THINKING TO EMULATE OR PLAY FREE. BULLSHIT !!!! Inferiors !!!!! DON'T BUY THIS SHIT, MOD IS ALL FUGAZI GUYS!!! ALL ON THEIR SERVERS!!! ALL BULLSHITS!!!! ALL AT THE FBI RISK!!!! BUY A CRACKED GAME SO MUCH LESS RISK, SAVE MONEY AND STRESS.....NO WAY.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
on a scale of 1-10, how stupid are you? If you think modding the switch is so difficult, you shouldn't even be trying to. how much more simple does it need to be? All you do is drag and drop files to the sd card and call it done. Don't wanna use a jig? enable auto RCM then.

CrackVSHack

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
on a scale of 1-10, how stupid are you? If you think modding the switch is so difficult, you shouldn't even be trying to. how much more simple does it need to be? All you do is drag and drop files to the sd card and call it done. Don't wanna use a jig? enable auto RCM then.
Hey kid, but I repeat you in terms of time and money lost is aabsolutely not worth. Put the sd, remove it, inject the payload.....create the fodler...the sd content.....all this shit to play half game in 30 minutes to charge it ? No doubt hack the switch is too stressful respect to play a cracked game.
That's good for kids and juniors, not for adults. I can't lose 10 minutes to prepare me to play....no way.....that's for kids

murdersbane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As title suggests
I purchased a license from theXecuterzzzz team but not working. Result after payment is an invalid license.
Just contacted and asked for a refund on paypal. Looking at the other shit around, I modded my switch with this last shit and now I'm locked with this shitty and stupid mistake. Don't lose time to mod the switch, it's absolutely not worth. Stress, prepare and manage the contents of the folder, put and remove the sd card, put the jig ...u know what to fuck with all this shit!
I buy the games. Like I told is all fugazi. MOD and HACK on MODERN DEVICES ARE FUGAZI GUYS, THE ONLY WAY IS CRACKING. Installed the shit of atmosphere, prepare the folder, put the gig, restart, install.....hey....just a simple jailbreak no? Are u stupid or what? DO u think I've the entire life to mod the switch? SEMPLIFY THE PROCESS JESUS H. CHRIST!!!!
AVOID BANNING, U CAN JUST LOSE A CRACKED GAME BUT NOT THE CONTROL OF CONSOLE. IF HACKERZZZ ARE NOT ABLE TO HACK THE SYSTEM FOR CRACKED CARTRIDGES THAT'S JUST A REPLACEMENT JOKE FOR STUPID THINKING TO EMULATE OR PLAY FREE. BULLSHIT !!!! Inferiors !!!!! DON'T BUY THIS SHIT, MOD IS ALL FUGAZI GUYS!!! ALL ON THEIR SERVERS!!! ALL BULLSHITS!!!! ALL AT THE FBI RISK!!!! BUY A CRACKED GAME SO MUCH LESS RISK, SAVE MONEY AND STRESS.....NO WAY.

Hey kid, but I repeat you in terms of time and money lost is aabsolutely not worth. Put the sd, remove it, inject the payload.....create the fodler...the sd content.....all this shit to play half game in 30 minutes to charge it ? No doubt hack the switch is too stressful respect to play a cracked game.
That's good for kids and juniors, not for adults. I can't lose 10 minutes to prepare me to play....no way.....that's for kids

the salt is REAL

Tilde88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lmao this guy is an idiot.

switch hack is easy as hell. he must be a super noob that is reading a guide made by a nooblet, and in the most convoluted way. ..
i can get a switch done in less than 20 minutes, and have access to all the games (fully playable, not sure why this 4chan nintendo employee thinks they dont fully work).

reeeeeeeeeeeee

D

Deleted User

With tx license zeros and o's can be somewhat confusing. Swap them around and see.

CrackVSHack

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
the salt is REAL
Yep, Like Colombo
lmao this guy is an idiot.

switch hack is easy as hell. he must be a super noob that is reading a guide made by a nooblet, and in the most convoluted way. ..
i can get a switch done in less than 20 minutes, and have access to all the games (fully playable, not sure why this 4chan nintendo employee thinks they dont fully work).

reeeeeeeeeeeee

pfffff 20 minutes???? TO MAke what? backup the NAND? mmmmm...create emunand? mmmmm-......prepare it? I know that you are smart bro, that's America for you, but really maybe you and me have a different concept of time.....really it's a joke 20 minutes.....20 minutes to do what? to read 3 post about.......20 minutes ma vaffanculo Smart America

Reactions: DarknessPlay3r

UraKn0x

Official senpai
Trophies
XP
Country
France
As title suggests

So... what's your point exactly? That modding your Switch isn't for you? That's fine and all, but you don't need to make a spammy and illegible rage thread for that.

Go on the various Discord servers if you need assistance. Weigh the risk you're exposing yourself to (ban, brick, etc) vs what you get from hacking your Switch and make a decision for yourself.

Inform yourself of the various ways you can hack your Switch with before buying anything. Be smart about the way you do stuff as to reduce risk if you finally decide to do anything.

But don't feel the need to make the whole world know of your decision. And, most importantly, don't blame your own stupidity on others.

Kubez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lmfao you have to be one of the most angriest saltiest people ever. You drag and drop. The latest atmosphere, inject the payload, enable autorcm if you want, done. You’re either 80 years old or a specialTM type of person. Also, the risk of ban is some what low if you just use basic homebrew and no piracy.

CrackVSHack

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So... what's your point exactly? That modding your Switch isn't for you? That's fine and all, but you don't need to make a spammy and illegible rage thread for that.

Go on the various Discord servers if you need assistance. Weigh the risk you're exposing yourself to (ban, brick, etc) vs what you get from hacking your Switch and make a decision for yourself.

Inform yourself of the various ways you can hack your Switch with before buying anything. Be smart about the way you do stuff as to reduce risk if you finally decide to do anything.

But don't feel the need to make the whole world know of your decision. And, most importantly, don't blame your own stupidity on others.
Point is simple, modding is for stupids, I know that you love lose time installing, making, mounting and putting but really I think there are better procedures around. I mean I just want play games without all this shit. How better is buy a cracked game and play it ??? If you have time t lose, it's ok, if you are a kid preparing the sd ok.....but wtf.....better spend some money..... this procedure is really a shit. The beta version not working are the best part. Anyway, have fun with this shit, with the release, with the stealth mode.....guys cam'on be serious......play a cracked game and forget all this shit.....put the jig......fucking iidiots...

Undwiz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FBI RISK ? what in the hell is that idiot talking about ? LOL . I have not had to inject a payload in months , only after I add a new game. also if you think the hackers are not doing a good job then you do it LOL.. Lay off drinking and drugs before you make such a crazy post that made no sense at all.

Kubez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Point is simple, modding is for stupids, I know that you love lose time installing, making, mounting and putting but really I think there are better procedures around. I mean I just want play games without all this shit. How better is buy a cracked game and play it ??? If you have time t lose, it's ok, if you are a kid preparing the sd ok.....but wtf.....better spend some money..... this procedure is really a shit. The beta version not working are the best part. Anyway, have fun with this shit, with the release, with the stealth mode.....guys cam'on be serious......play a cracked game and forget all this shit.....put the jig......fucking iidiots...
You do realize in order to play a cracked game on the switch you have to hack it right? You’re a moron. It took me 3 minutes at most to hack mine, I could speedrun that shit.

D

Deleted-401606

Why are you name calling people on here?I remembered your name from 4 years ago when you were doing the same thing here on GBAtemp. At what point are you going to mature and decide it's time for you to be an adult?

D

Deleted_413010

Why are you name calling people on here?I remembered your name from 4 years ago when you were doing the same thing here on GBAtemp. At what point are you going to mature and decide it's time for you to be an adult?

Oh please share the story with me but in PM's as that would be off-topic

CrackVSHack

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Custom Firmware....what that means? Nothing.... modded version of what? I want play games, I'm not interested about modding. That's a simple point. Also a stupid can understand that. So, what is the fastest way to play at the lowest possible cost? THat's the right question to ask yourself. THe answer is not about modding, but about cracking. Too simple to answer.

Kubez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Custom Firmware....what that means? Nothing.... modded version of what? I want play games, I'm not interested about modding. That's a simple point. Also a stupid can understand that. So, what is the fastest way to play at the lowest possible cost? THat's the right question to ask yourself. THe answer is not about modding, but about cracking. Too simple to answer.
Ok, tell me how to play cracked games on stock switch. Please do explain.

Reactions: D34DL1N3R

UraKn0x

Official senpai
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Here's the thing. You can't play cracked games without modding your console. There's encryption in games and stuff that prevent that. If you wanna crack games good on you, but you'll need to mod your Switch. So calm the heck down and just read the various tutorials you can find online. Join the Discord servers if that's too hard. But right now what you're saying is utterly incoherent and you won't get anywhere like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ