Gaming I'm so lonely so very lonely. . .

Balrogs.Pain

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, lately i've been addicted to diablo 2 after not playing it for a while, and im becoming sort of a perfectionist trying to get my characters to the best potential they can be, but i cant really do that alone. So i was wondering, does anyone here play it? would you guys wanna play together some time?
I play on U.S East, closed b.net. my acc is same as this one, i think o.o.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was playing allot of it recently,but my account got banned when I shared info with my cousin and he said lots of insulting stuff in the chat. -.-

mattsaysfooey

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Uhhh yeah unlike console games and the rest of all computer games/software....I actually buy
blizzard games, I actually have legit copies of wc2,wc3,diablo 2 and lod.

I tried wow but was put off by the high monthly,tedious over questing and the like.
I would need to actually install it and make a new char.

Balrogs.Pain

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
mattsaysfooey said:
Uhhh yeah unlike console games and the rest of all computer games/software....I actually buy
blizzard games, I actually have legit copies of wc2,wc3,diablo 2 and lod.

I tried wow but was put off by the high monthly,tedious over questing and the like.
I would need to actually install it and make a new char.
lol, same. i pirate most of my games, but when it comes to blizzard, i always buy their games, solely for b.net.

Gamesoul, the online is free, and its fun if your a little b it of a perfectionist, seeing as how you try to build up your characters and get them the strongest they can be.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol