Hacking I'm on 11.13 and 3ds folder says private instead of a code

RlidevolverFox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm trying to do bannerbomb3 but when I open my 3ds folder on the SD card instead of getting the 32 character code thing I'm getting a folder called "Private" which has another folder in it titled 00020400 which has a BIN file inside it called phtcache. I'm really confused and the guide doesnt touch on this at all. Did I do something wrong? Does it have to do with the fact my 3DS is Japanese? I dont have any CFW on it yet.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
So I'm trying to do bannerbomb3 but when I open my 3ds folder on the SD card instead of getting the 32 character code thing I'm getting a folder called "Private" which has another folder in it titled 00020400 which has a BIN file inside it called phtcache. I'm really confused and the guide doesnt touch on this at all. Did I do something wrong? Does it have to do with the fact my 3DS is Japanese? I dont have any CFW on it yet.
The private folder and all the stuff inside is normal.

Have you booted the 3ds yet? Did you just reformat? Whatever your answer, just put the sd card back in the system and boot it, and the 32 char folder will be created after a few seconds -- after a prompt appears. Also make sure you didn't rename the "Nintendo 3DS" folder to anything else.

Last edited by zoogie,
Reactions: RlidevolverFox

RlidevolverFox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The private folder and all the stuff inside is normal.

Have you booted the 3ds yet? Did you just reformat? Whatever your answer, just put the sd card back in the system and boot it, and the 32 char folder will be created after a few seconds -- after a prompt appears. Also make sure you didn't rename the "Nintendo 3DS" folder to anything else.

Oh, ok. I'll make sure to try this in a bit. Thank you for the response, I hope I can get this working.

RlidevolverFox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Update: I'm dumb and I took out the micro sd before I actually powered on the console for the first time and put it back in improperly

Reactions: IC_

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been taking fiber pills, eating more grapes, switched to wheat bread in hopes to lower it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like wheat bread, I even like the chunky wheat bread with pieces of whole grain in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Been getting this honey wheat bread from aldis pretty decent not very sweet to out do it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Me making any food at home is an improvement to how I use to be
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have an bread machine and use it alot, better than breads you buy, but don't last as long, cause no bs preservatives
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got compliments about my weight loss and thought well guess I can pig out again now I'm the piggy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My biggest prob is alcohol, definitely is fattening
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I know when to stop at least honestly don't get those that go and go with food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or those that order 2 big macs , large fry, ice cream sundie, then a diet coke
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I might get downing two big macs but nah that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok that will be $15.99, cash or charge?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My go to orders usually a mcdouble and a mcchicken and I'm happy rarely mess with fries
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pro tip ask for that clowns jizzmac sauce on your mcdouble
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do they charge extra when you add sauce,etc? I know burger king used to not, but don't know nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They may squrit it for free if you ask nice
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Last time I got bk it was 35c per sauce fuck you king of my nutsack
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll buy a bottle of baby rays BBQ for $2 and add it from home out of spite
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like baby rays, my favorite is KC masterpiece tho. Figured all you could buy is that there.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Baby Rays isn't that what killed the crocodile hunter?
    If only he had done an endorsement for them....
    Oy mate don't let a bad bbq sauce kill your party! Baby Rays are killing it!! The flavor hits you right in the chest!
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    My phone only has 13% battery so i don't have much time left
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Now 12%
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday, btw
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Happy birthday, btw