Hacking I'm on 11.13 and 3ds folder says private instead of a code

RlidevolverFox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm trying to do bannerbomb3 but when I open my 3ds folder on the SD card instead of getting the 32 character code thing I'm getting a folder called "Private" which has another folder in it titled 00020400 which has a BIN file inside it called phtcache. I'm really confused and the guide doesnt touch on this at all. Did I do something wrong? Does it have to do with the fact my 3DS is Japanese? I dont have any CFW on it yet.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
So I'm trying to do bannerbomb3 but when I open my 3ds folder on the SD card instead of getting the 32 character code thing I'm getting a folder called "Private" which has another folder in it titled 00020400 which has a BIN file inside it called phtcache. I'm really confused and the guide doesnt touch on this at all. Did I do something wrong? Does it have to do with the fact my 3DS is Japanese? I dont have any CFW on it yet.
The private folder and all the stuff inside is normal.

Have you booted the 3ds yet? Did you just reformat? Whatever your answer, just put the sd card back in the system and boot it, and the 32 char folder will be created after a few seconds -- after a prompt appears. Also make sure you didn't rename the "Nintendo 3DS" folder to anything else.

Last edited by zoogie,
Reactions: RlidevolverFox

RlidevolverFox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The private folder and all the stuff inside is normal.

Have you booted the 3ds yet? Did you just reformat? Whatever your answer, just put the sd card back in the system and boot it, and the 32 char folder will be created after a few seconds -- after a prompt appears. Also make sure you didn't rename the "Nintendo 3DS" folder to anything else.

Oh, ok. I'll make sure to try this in a bit. Thank you for the response, I hope I can get this working.

RlidevolverFox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Update: I'm dumb and I took out the micro sd before I actually powered on the console for the first time and put it back in improperly

Reactions: IC_

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom