I’m have problems

Deicide0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m have problems with pkgj and maybe my sd2vita or my vita so on my vita MC I have 4 games that I bought for PSN I transfer them over to my sd2vita just fine them I transfer 4 games I got from NPS Browser this is where I run into my problems, when is try to transfer or download a fifth game from nps or pkgj I would get a problem where in my transfer of nps the game folder would be empty and for pkgj it would download and halfway through it won’t download then I try again am I get the SecDownload error can any help

rantex92

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I’m have problems with pkgj and maybe my sd2vita or my vita so on my vita MC I have 4 games that I bought for PSN I transfer them over to my sd2vita just fine them I transfer 4 games I got from NPS Browser this is where I run into my problems, when is try to transfer or download a fifth game from nps or pkgj I would get a problem where in my transfer of nps the game folder would be empty and for pkgj it would download and halfway through it won’t download then I try again am I get the SecDownload error can any help
sounds like a fake sd card did you test it with h2testw?

Deicide0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sounds like a fake sd card did you test it with h2testw?
I thought so to but I haven’t test it but I don’t that is itbecause I’m able to copy and paste everything in my ux0 folder to my uma0 folder but do you think I should still test and can I test it with the ux0 copy already on it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Kaden maybe contact the staff? I don't know how all that works