• AceKard 2i with AKAIO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AceKard 2i with regular Firmware

• Supercard DS Onei

• iTouch2

• Other (Please post what you think is the best)

• Total voters

chintendox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which one do you guys reckon is the best and why? Im not all money wise I dun giv a crap about the price.
What is the best with its features, INTERFACE etc etc. I dun mind how long it takes to load. JUST INTERFACE INTERFACE INTERFACE AND FEATURES.
rolleyes.gif
wacko.gif
yaypsp.gif

chintendox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Escape said:
Umm... may I suggest SuperCard DS Onei? xD

Interface is abit poo

Posts merged

QUOTE(elixirdream @ Jun 7 2009, 04:19 PM) why are you asking a question that you know the answer?
just go get itouch2

but if you are getting itouch2
then you should wait for m3i
smile.gif

Why itouch2??? acekard 2i with akaio and ikard theme seem just fine. Why itouch2 ??? gimme some resons and reply with links to awesome skins for it. plz i need them.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
QUOTE said:
Which one do you guys reckon is the best and why? Im not all money wise I dun giv a crap about the price.
What is the best with its features, INTERFACE etc etc. I dun mind how long it takes to load. JUST INTERFACE INTERFACE INTERFACE AND FEATURES.

you had just answer yourself!
FEATURES

skinz? just google yourself

chintendox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
QUOTE said:

you had just answer yourself!
FEATURES

I want interface more then anything.

Zerotance

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ive actually got a Ak2i, and its the best thing ever, I voted for it with AKAIO, and its worth it. Close this thread and get one. Since the Itouch2 cant run Sakura, it sucks.

Andytoxic

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.credge.audio
XP
Country
Russia
I voted for Ak2i with AKAIO firmware, it has very good features, the Firmware of Supercard DSonei is abit too slow for me and I don't like the M3 team anymore because they're not updating their older cards, the Supercard Team still updates their Supercard converter

chintendox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zerotance said:
Ive actually got a Ak2i, and its the best thing ever, I voted for it with AKAIO, and its worth it. Close this thread and get one. Since the Itouch2 cant run Sakura, it sucks.

AceKard 2i cant run sakura either so wat r u sayin...

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
itouch2's bootloaders cant be updated, which means it will eventually be useless.

That said, acekard2i is probably the way to go.

if you want the features that the acekard2i doesnt offer though (like RTS) you might want to g with the supercard. it's gui is still crap but its speed was improved in thelatest firmware release

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
We all know people are going to keep voting Ak2i.

You know why? Ak2i is the R4 of the DSi. I'm not trying to offend the acekard/AKAIO team, I mean the R4 before it died.

It has alot of features most people want, since it's the first DSi flashcart everyone knows about it already so anytime anyone thinks about a DSi flashcart they automatically think ak2i, just with the R4.

It gets regular updates, and well...yah.

Even after some more high quality flashcarts come out, like the M3 Reali or CycloDSi, people will continue to say AK2i. It's even gotten cheaper than the iTouch2, which is supposed to be a budget flashcart, because it's so popular...much like the R4.

So the outcome to this and every other poll will always be the acekard2i.

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
Either Acekard 2i, EZ Flash Vi or SUPERCARD DS ONEi Im voting for for they have an updatable firmware. I'll wait for SUPERCARD Team to update the GUI and make the 'i' version go faster. So I chose the other option in the poll.

anaxs

got milk, got candy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i think that ace kard 2i is the best and y

cuz ive had t since the begininning of may and it hasnt given me the slightest of problems

ita te best and the fastest with the bst firmware
the only down side is that if nintendo releases an update to block itthen its up to ace krd to do the right thing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1