If you could change one thing about humans, what would it be?

• Thread starter Deleted_171835
  • Start date
  • Views 6,252
  • Replies 91

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd say if want of revenge never existed then the world would be a completely different place. the only time the world pools together as one is when there's a natural disaster, because there's no one to get revenge on.

Must the world fall apart for people to come together?

MFDC12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hatred towards certain aspects of others.
ie race, sex, religion, orientation, language, etc

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Stubbornness.

So many of my friends are so God damn stubborn, and I get in verbal arguments/fights with them about the stupidest of things because they can't listen to anyone but themselves, no matter what the circumstance is.

Also, the "need" to be better than everyone else. No one wants to be simple old Bob who works at the grocery store, they want to be Mr. Bob, President of Grocers Inc...

Not just that, but people feeling they need to be skinnier than a twig, or that they need the latest fur coats from some fashion designer who talks like his nose is being pinched, etc.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is sort of a picky one...but I have to go with people being too damn stubborn. They should just accept things instead of being stubborn about it.

Shockwind

SHINEEE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Anyone can't do bad things, like disobeying the rules of the law, for example, illegal logging, illegal dynamite fishing at other countries, stealing other people's belongings, etc.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
I love how everyone here wants to change the traits that allowed humans to advance this far
tongue.gif
!

It's not nice, but we need greed. We need hate. We need ignorance. Without them, we become (even more) complacent and die.

Everything in moderation
biggrin.gif
!

lolwut? monkat's the voice of reason?

NO WAI!

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
monkat said:
I love how everyone here wants to change the traits that allowed humans to advance this far
tongue.gif
!

It's not nice, but we need greed. We need hate. We need ignorance. Without them, we become (even more) complacent and die.

Everything in moderation
biggrin.gif
!

NO WAI!
I like the way you think, some may think its cruel but its true, human nature isn't as glamorous as people like to imagine it

Our bad traits are just as important as the good ones.....kinda like a yin and yang sort of deal

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Law said:
Bring back the tails.
?
Fear Zoa said:
monkat said:
tongue.gif
!

It's not nice, but we need greed. We need hate. We need ignorance. Without them, we become (even more)and die.

Everything in moderation
biggrin.gif
!

NO WAI!
I like the way you think, some may think its cruel but its true, human nature isn't as glamorous as people like to imagine it

Our bad traits are just as important as the good ones.....kinda like a yin and yang sort of deal
I guess...,but wouldn't no hated = world peace = everyone happy=no need to advance?

Without breaking the scales of yin and yang.

QUOTE(Sora de Eclaune @ Mar 11 2011, 01:32 PM)
I would change the amount of types of a person, actually. Maybe make part of the population into elves and furries and mages and all of those.

This!
tongue.gif

or

maybe change something about humans to allow end of world hunger?

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
but wouldn't no hated = world peace = everyone happy=no need to advance?

Well yes.

If we had unlimited resources, and weren't so fragile.

But we don't, and we are.

Let's say that we are running out of fresh water, which we are. Dividing it up equally, and continually consuming copious (lol alliteration) of water won't solve the problem. Greed and suffering will.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey you just give a good one.

Change how fragile we are. Jump from like a ten story build like it was nothing.
tongue.gif

That reasoning is quite unfortunate. Wish there was away to get rid of those problems(unlimited resources, and fragile) from the root.

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:

Change how fragile we are. Jump from like a ten story build like it was nothing.
tongue.gif

That reasoning is quite unfortunate. Wish there was away to get rid of those problems(unlimited resources, and fragile) from the root.
People would never die....then there would be no room......its unfortunate but we need to die....we need to be weak....and we need to care more about ourselves in the end....

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Fear Zoa said:
KingVamp said:

tongue.gif

People would never die....then there would be no room......its unfortunate but we need to die....we need to be weak....and we need to care more about ourselves in the end....
i think it's the other way around. we reproduce because we die.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.