Idea Factory's Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force to make its way to the Nintendo Switch

header.jpg

Known localization studio of over the top Japanese games, Idea Factory, will be bringing over one of its games to the Nintendo Switch. The 2016 JRPG Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force will make its way to Switch systems in North America sometime this fall. This is thanks to a partnership with Ghostlight, who announced that they would be porting numerous JRPGs to Nintendo's console in the coming year. It'll be a digital-only release, and will come with all DLC bundled, for a price of $39.99/ £29.99 / €34.99. With Fairy Fencer F: ADF soon to release on the system, it begs the question of if other Idea Factory games will follow suit.

Key Features
Three Stories, Three Paths! In the three stories to play – the Goddess story, the Vile God story, and the Evil Goddess story – friends become foes, foes become friends, and based on your choices, multiple endings can be unlocked!
Three Ways to Fight and Fairize! Play in Easy, Normal, or Hard mode and switch the difficulty up whenever you want to balance the game to your play style!
Three’s a Crowd, Six is a Party! With up to six party members on the battlefield at a time, you can play as all your favorite Fencers!
Shape the World Around You! Customize weapons by fusing them with fairies and change dungeons stats through world-shaping. Even power up Fencers through the fairies’ power to transform, or fairize, during battle and change your world!

:arrow: Source: GBAtemp Press Inbox
:arrow: GBAtemp Review

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not really a bad game, but still !f garbage and very similar gameplay to the Re;Birth series. Still, I prefer Fairy Fencer F over their Neptunia stuff.

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
nah i prefer Hyperdimension Neptunia over this but i like this.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Does Idea factory make good games? No one seem to talk about them at all. :ninja:

it depends on what ya like but for me example they are good...but opinions are not always the same

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
first Neptune and now this.... jesus christ.... i'm about to boycott oh wait... i all ready did after nintendo FUCK ROM sites in the ass REAL HARD!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo