I'd like to spit nintendo in the face...

darkangel5000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Everything began yesterday at 3pm (GMT+1), when I bought a "Nintendo Points Card 1000" to later buy majoras mask in the wii VC shop.
I went home and used the provided code to get the 1000 pts credited. Well, until then everything was great, because then I tried to buy tloz:mm, but I was refused to download it, because "I wouldn't need to pay for the title again.". I was like WTF, because I hadn't installed the game before, and there should be no reason for that error message...
Then I went into the transaction management thingy inside of the shop and it seemed like the 1000 points were spend for mm, which couldn't be downloaded before.
So I thought that I could maybe download it a few minutes later, when I tried it again and - ta-dah - the page for mm tells me, that I have to pay 1000 pts in order to download it.
Wheeeeeeee, 10€ gone for nothing.

Well, I'm really pissed and I'm going to phone the nintendo customer service when I wake up. :/

*sneaks under his blanket and tries to sleep*

Matt140

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I could do exactly the same, yesterday I used the online Wii Points for Stars thingy, I'd finally got enough stars to buy 1000 wii points. So, I log on and, just as I click the finish button, the next page that loads up is a message saying the website is down for maintenance??? I reload, and what d'ya know, my stars have been taken, but no wii points!!
mad.gif

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
darkangel5000 said:
Everything began yesterday at 3pm (GMT+1), when I bought a "Nintendo Points Card 1000" to later buy majoras mask in the wii VC shop.
I went home and used the provided code to get the 1000 pts credited. Well, until then everything was great, because then I tried to buy tloz:mm, but I was refused to download it, because "I wouldn't need to pay for the title again.". I was like WTF, because I hadn't installed the game before, and there should be no reason for that error message...
Then I went into the transaction management thingy inside of the shop and it seemed like the 1000 points were spend for mm, which couldn't be downloaded before.
So I thought that I could maybe download it a few minutes later, when I tried it again and - ta-dah - the page for mm tells me, that I have to pay 1000 pts in order to download it.
Wheeeeeeee, 10€ gone for nothing.

Well, I'm really pissed and I'm going to phone the nintendo customer service when I wake up. :/

*sneaks under his blanket and tries to sleep*
PC emu is your friend.

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How about you all stop pissing and moaning and actually contact Nintendo about your issues, hm? Shut the fuck up and actually DO something to try and remedy the situation instead of acting like angst-y 13 year old girls. Accidents happen and things like this happen all the time with digital distribution and such.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Well, if they won't help you out, then install Twilight Hack and just get the wad for the game. You'll get free VC/WiiWare downloads out of it and Nintendo will be losing out on your money. Win win for you.

jesuschristmonke

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Beware said:
How about you all stop pissing and moaning and actually contact Nintendo about your issues, hm? Shut the fuck up and actually DO something to try and remedy the situation instead of acting like angst-y 13 year old girls. Accidents happen and things like this happen all the time with digital distribution and such.

How about you shut your yap and let him moan?

People are bound to be mad when something like this happens and he's rightfully venting.

And you knew what was up when you clicked on the thread anyway.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Seriously dud stop the bitching. I understand where your coming from. I'd be pissed at hell too. But just do as you said; call Nintendo. If you like there games or not, it don't matter. Nintendo has the BEST customer service. They will be understanding of your situation 100%. And quick question. Hae you installed ANY wads recently. Its possible you may havve downloaded a wad with a MM inject or just a wad with MM's game id.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
dinofan01 said:
Seriously dud stop the bitching. I understand where your coming from. I'd be pissed at hell too. But just do as you said; call Nintendo. If you like there games or not, it don't matter. Nintendo has the BEST customer service. They will be understanding of your situation 100%. And quick question. Hae you installed ANY wads recently. Its possible you may have downloaded a wad with a MM inject or just a wad with MM's game id.

That I can believe, sometimes homebrew can block an legal action. Just uninstall the homebrew buy the game then reinstall it back. Also it can be that you didn't update the Wii >.>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • PandaPandel @ PandaPandel:
    i am bi/pan
    i am just dumb gorl
    +1
    @K3Nv2 what have i done
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @PandaPandel, dont worry other girls enter chat relatively frequently
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 is secretly really a girl also
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, we just need to crack his egg
    +1
    i support egg cracking
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    the two eggs he has down there
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    either that or the lgbt slang
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, wishes I had a vagina
    +3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I do, but its ok. One of these days, you may get lucky and experience what one feels like.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's silly urewife calls me bigjim
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    91° F that
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, 91 fuck that?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yep 89 here today, supposed to be 96 tomorrow. Good days to stay inside AC and play video
    games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You get heat from weed
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea in the winter, I throw bricks of weed in my fireplace to keep warm, and it adds a nice scent in the air.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just a brick?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Translate the whole video for us...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Something about family guy
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, it has the auto captions
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But the captions are in english, I only speak Ebonics
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i made myself a pizza today, that shit was mid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, atleast it wasnt that bad
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but i can't let a mediocre pizza bring me down, just around this time last month i made that cheesecake
    +1
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: but i can't let a mediocre pizza bring me down, just around this time last month i made that... +1