ROM Hack Ich möchte Speichern

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Soweit ich weiß, ist das nicht möglich... Du könntest den Childplay Patch von Rudolph ausprobieren oder einfach nen anderen Emu, wie DeSmumE oder IdeaS nehmen.
-
As far as I know that's not possible... But you could either try the Childplay Patch from Rudolph or another emulator (DeSmumE or IdeaS).

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
This kinda is a english speaking community, and if you would have read the rules, you would have seen that you have to speak english here.
But yea, you could try another emulator, as far as I know No$GBA isn't the best emu around anymore..

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
FireGrey said:
Translation:
How can I in Pokemon Black or White in NO$GBA I'm not looking to save the displayed
WTF!??

Verwenden DeSmuME
That's because the grammar of the german language and the english language differ a lot, which makes it unreadable.
It's quite easy for dutch people to understand tho
smile.gif

He asks, "how can I save in Pokemon black and white using NO$GBA? I've already tried the search function."

EDIT: Got beaten.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
FireGrey said:
Translation:
How can I in Pokemon Black or White in NO$GBA I'm not looking to save the displayed
WTF!??
Translation fail. He said:
"How do I save in Pokemon Black/White on no$gba? I searched the forum and found nothing."

EDIT: ninja'd by fabi and Wabsta
tongue.gif

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'll leave this thread open -- thanks to the folks that translated what the OP said. However, please keep any more posts in this thread to English only. Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1