Status
Not open for further replies.

madtamski

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I went from not liking Marcan, to not liking you both.

Loving all of the attention Ice? You are acting like a little kid who got a row from his favourite teacher.

Now just leave this place and don't come back will ya?

I have never found anything you've done for the scene useful (same as most others).

OK, I've done fuck-all, but if I did I wouldn't act the way you did when you got cyber-bitchslapped by someone you shouldn't really care about either.

Go out, get a life, get you nat-king-cole and come back when you've grown up a little.

If a mod could close this useless thread I'll give you 10000000+

kytran

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Slimmmmmm said:
icefireicefire said:
http://gbafail.net

smile.gif

LOL @ how totally sad you indeed are. Do you not have anything better to do with your time/money ??

seriously... like i love GBATEMP man, come on .. wasn't for the site i would still have my wii in the shelf
tongue.gif

kyogc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Can anyone please explain the meaning of "Leave" for me?

I think that my English is too bad that I misunderstood what "Leave" means.

Seriously, the only thing I can always know from most of your posts is "please, I need more attention".

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL i love that gbafail its actually funny and true, When looking for something in the search bar, 90% of the time you'll never find it, cause some many people are asking for help on the same topic, and thats all you'll find, you'll never find actually what you'r looking for

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiBlaster said:
LOL i love that gbafail its actually funny and true, When looking for something in the search bar, 90% of the time you'll never find it, cause some many people are asking for help on the same topic, and thats all you'll find, you'll never find actually what you'r looking for

That's true... when I run a search for a guide that I know will help someone it takes me a while because I come across all the threads asking the same question before finally finding what I'm after. =P

ph15h

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kyogc said:
Can anyone please explain the meaning of "Leave" for me?

I think that my English is too bad that I misunderstood what "Leave" means.

Seriously, the only thing I can always know from most of your posts is "please, I need more attention".

Merriam Webster defines "leave" as "to go away from; depart, abandon; to terminate association with; to withdraw from"

To be fair, he said he was "leaving" and did not say that he has already left.

On the internet (not saying this applies to any of the people mentioned that are leaving or have left, but more of a personal experience with other sites and groups), "leave" is defined as: "yea, im leavin. plz beg me to stay and give me affirmation of my existence. ill pop up again once in a while if sum1 sez sumthin interestin or ill be bac when i need to rage, but plz remember im still lurkin"

madtamski

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I shouldn't really post this, but for all of those looking for a "proper" site search engine try this link.

gbatemp's real and proper search engine

Use it sparingly as the staff here think loads of use will slow down the site
wink.gif

(Sorry if this not allowed staff, feel free to remove this thread if you feel I've done something wrong!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste