OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I've never talked about this before, but I really need the boards advice on what could be a crucial decision. I’ve suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.

The usual signs… Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up.
My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, “Just some friends from work, you don’t know them.”

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn’t in a taxi?

I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife I think deep down I just didn’t want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to park my motorcycle next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my bike , that I noticed that my engine seemed to be leaking a little oil.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
collect the leaking oil in a container and while she is asleep write the word slut on her forhead in it, light her up then put her out. if you did it right there'll hopefully be a scar. once this is done, only then can your bike be taken back to the dealer

JPH

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Holaitsme said:
So it go's from your wife cheating to you wondering if you should fix your motorcycle.
I also thought that your name was pronounced "Holla, it's me" but now I realize that it's pronounced "Hola, it's me."

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where is the oil leaking from could just be a broken gasket and do you mean oil or gas.

take it back to the dealer if you have a warranty on it still and I hope im not wasting my time by trying to help with the thought to be serious part of this thread.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
JPH, I heard your wife is cheating on you, and that she luuurvs mudkipz. Only one of those statements is true. You have 7 hours to figure out which or else a pinata will detonate, leaving a dead pinata in its wake. Or in its sleep. Either one.
ph34r.gif

JPH

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Ace Gunman said:
JPH, I heard your wife is cheating on you, and that she luuurvs mudkipz. Only one of those statements is true. You have 7 hours to figure out which or else a pinata will detonate, leaving a dead pinata in its wake. Or in its sleep. Either one.
ph34r.gif
That's a pinata?!

I am totally missing something here.

Lucatarik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Shiro786 said:
JPH said:
I've never talked about this before, but I really need the boards advice on what could be a crucial decision. I’ve suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.

The usual signs… Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up.
My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, “Just some friends from work, you don’t know them.”

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn’t in a taxi?

I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife I think deep down I just didn’t want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to park my motorcycle next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my bike , that I noticed that my engine seemed to be leaking a little oil.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?

do you even have a license to drive?
I wonder....
Maybe He drives without a license.... Like 15yo boys do in Italy
grog.gif

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you think your wife is cheeting, do what I did with my wife when I suspected the same thing I disabled all her Action Replay codes, now she has to play games without cheeting like the good programmers intended. That will teach her..

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mercluke said:
collect the leaking oil in a container and while she is asleep write the word slut on her forhead in it, light her up then put her out. if you did it right there'll hopefully be a scar. once this is done, only then can your bike be taken back to the dealer
Better yet, lets just light her whole body on fire and call it an accident
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk