miruki

OP
Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I don't like my birthdays in general and it's not like I care much about it anyways, but.. I don't know.

Why do I feel so atrabilious today? sigh. D:

My mother hasn't even called me yet, usually she calls me as soon as it's midnight to wish me a nice birthday and tell me she loves me. For some reason it makes me much sadder than I expected it would make me that she hasn't called yet. My best friend has not said a word to me either.

Instead strangers start wishing me a happy birthday... it feels so wrong. I know they did not mean to hurt me or anything, yeah, they did not mean anything at all with it, so why bother?

I may sound way more depressed than I actually am, I am pretty much looking forward to later, when Phil will come over and we'll watch my new Blu-Rays (WALL-E~!!

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
happy birthday!
\/
[x] your pressie
biggrin.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hey miruki, if I could I would get there and make a party for you
wink.gif
Lighten up you a bit
tongue.gif

When I wish you all the best, you know it's really honest, I'm not maybe the person that know you the best, but we had our few little talks
wink.gif

And I wish every word I already wrote you
wink.gif

Take care, everything will turn to better, you'll see!
wub.gif

miruki

OP
Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
gaaah, XD I did not mean too sound like I'm really depressed now or anything, I'm already in a much better mood!

Haha, Toni I'm not sure if I really want you to throw a party for me, that thought kinda scares me.. XD~ I'm no longer used to partying, you know! XD

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
miruki said:
gaaah, XD I did not mean too sound like I'm really depressed now or anything, I'm already in a much better mood!

Haha, Toni I'm not sure if I really want you to throw a party for me, that thought kinda scares me.. XD~ I'm no longer used to partying, you know! XD
Actually, I think you'd love it.....I'm more calm person that I look like.....I don't drink any more, at all, I haven't drank alcohol for a whole year..
When I make party, it's a very nice socializing with a few people I like (not too many people, I hate crowds), maybe some movie, and like that!!

I'm glad to see you're better
wink.gif

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
happy birfday!
you never know, maybe theyre planning a surprise birthday party? (dont get your hopes too high though. i thought that once and it turned out to be nothing)

well just enjoy yourself today :]

miruki

OP
Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks everyone!!
smile.gif
We just watched WALL-E and now the boys are bowling a bit on the PS3, haha. XD

Toni Plutonij said:
Actually, I think you'd love it.....I'm more calm person that I look like.....I don't drink any more, at all, I haven't drank alcohol for a whole year..
When I make party, it's a very nice socializing with a few people I like (not too many people, I hate crowds), maybe some movie, and like that!!

I'm glad to see you're better
wink.gif
Hah! I always recover reaaaaaally fast! ^^v

Aaaaand.. if that's partying with you then I'd love to do it someday! *__* I love that kind of party the best too! I only drink occasionally (like, right now, haha.) but I never get drunk, hehe. XD~

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: