Homebrew I Region Changed a NTSC-J 3DS and Formatted the SD card.

thebiduck

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I know, I am an idiot. The system boots like normal but CFW is gone, but I can still enter the Rosalina menu and Godmode 9 without the SD card inserted. Is this a brick? Is it fixable? I cannot format the system memory. I do have a backup of my NAND but that is from after I homebrewed it. It is a Japanese system.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes I know, I am an idiot. The system boots like normal but CFW is gone, but I can still enter the Rosalina menu and Godmode 9 without the SD card inserted. Is this a brick? Is it fixable? I cannot format the system memory. I do have a backup of my NAND but that is from after I homebrewed it. It is a Japanese system.
Just run thru the https://3ds.hacks.guide/restoring-updating-cfw and it will put back whats needed

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're not encountering any errors are you?
Does the system boot fine with the sd card inserted or not?
Do you see your titles still installed on the home menu?

thebiduck

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're not encountering any errors are you?
Does the system boot fine with the sd card inserted or not?
Do you see your titles still installed on the home menu?
Everything starts fine. I can play physical games, boot into GM9 and Luma 3DS and open the Rosalina menu with or without the SD card. I had no installed titles. The SD card only has the Nintendo 3DS folder. I do not want to try to reinstall CFW incase of a potential brick.

thebiduck

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I forgot to say that I formatted the SD card. (Hence me saying I am stupid.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo