Homebrew I reboot and launch download play

sebastinople

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello ! I am currently installing the homebrew thing thank to a tuto but at 1 step, i don't work.

"Now go to miscellaneous options and scroll down to "Dump DSP firmware". Press A to select it and then press B. Now scroll up to "Nullify user time offset". Press A to select it, and press B again to exit. Now scroll down to reboot. Press A to select it, then press A to confirm.

Once your device is rebooted, open Download Play for the last time. Once it boots into the Homebrew Launcher, launch FBI and navigate to SD, then CIAS. Select “current directory”, select “Install and Delete all CIA's” and press A to confirm."

The first thing work but when my device is rebooted and i go to download play,it just normally boots download play and not homebrew channel,
I'm gonna try redo these step again and again but if someone was having that problem,can you help me ?

Plazorn

GBAtemp’s Dragon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
More specifically, launch Download Play, once there, you have to press L + DPAD Down + SELECT to bring up the Luma menu. Inside, go to 'Miscellaneous Options', and 'Switch the HB Title to current App'. After that quit Download Play and re-launch it, and it should pop up.

Reactions: Eveldee

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I sank most my tokens and quarters in this game when I was a kid. A classic.