I ordered SX OS from Axiogame and two days later it's still processing. Is this normal?

Caribjke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Maybe coz I sent them few times before, keep trying and I'm sure they will reply if you bother them enough.
Contact team xecuter about the problem too, it will help.
I already sent 3-4 letters to axio and 1 to team-xecuter. And finally axio send me my code. At 10 mins from the letter about a cancel. It really works.

I do not recommend buying anything at axiogame.

leerz

Trophies
Website
leerz25.sitesled.com
XP
Country
just give them a call

GMT+8

VC Chen
Room 104, B building ,Minkang Garden,Minkang Road,Longhua Town
Shenzhen City,Guangdong Province 518109 China
Tel: +85253709385

they delayed me 6 days, I ordered elsewhere. slightly higher but they give codes fast, not that i don't stock them up lol

jamesalfred

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Dangit guys. I found this thread after I ordered from axio just 2 hours ago. I also forgot to create an account, so I can't check my status. I haven't received any sort of email from them also. Will check tomorrow....

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Dangit guys. I found this thread after I ordered from axio just 2 hours ago. I also forgot to create an account, so I can't check my status. I haven't received any sort of email from them also. Will check tomorrow....
Just check you spam folder reguraly. I got my code next day, but wathched status on site instead. It was telling 'processing' while the code was in my spam box for couple of days of useless waiting.

jamesalfred

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Just check you spam folder reguraly. I got my code next day, but wathched status on site instead. It was telling 'processing' while the code was in my spam box for couple of days of useless waiting.

After you said that, I checked my spam folder (again), and apparently they already emailed me the key.....but it's not working..... The license.dat is not for this switch bla bla bla. I tried emailing them again, hopefully they can solve this.

S3phi40T

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
My Pro is @ Poland already.
Just wait for customs and local post.
I hope there will be no issues with activation.

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 4 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The only CoD game I played that I truly enjoyed was Black Ops 1, and only the single player...