I ordered SX OS from Axiogame and two days later it's still processing. Is this normal?

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
After you said that, I checked my spam folder (again), and apparently they already emailed me the key.....but it's not working..... The license.dat is not for this switch bla bla bla. I tried emailing them again, hopefully they can solve this.
Sounds stupid. But I would dublicate same question to xecutor team as well. It may be their server fault

jamesalfred

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Lol, I received another mail today after I complained to Axiogame. Here's what it said:

Sorry,in fact,we sent the code by mistake,your payment for your order is
failed,please contact your bank.

Best regards,
Axiogame.com

I guess lucky for them that the key they sent was not working :D. I suggest to stay away from this site guys.

BloodRose

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
I ordered a code through this site today and haven't received a confirmation email or anything. Just the order number that they gave to me at checkout. They haven't charged my card either but I'm cautious about buying one from somewhere else in case they process it later.

Lotti86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
can someone link me the order page of axiogame.com? I can't find any link on their website... I just processed an order today.. no confirmation mail (they said that it will take 72h), no payment trace on my credit card...

UPDATE: got a mail that says I will be billed!

Last edited by Lotti86,

A5star

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have purchased from axio , sometimes they can take a day or 2 but check your spam folders and make sure you login to the axio dashboard to see if your payment was accepted in your order.

larrypretty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just don't order in weekend, because you need to wait them to work on the next Monday. I don't want any delay, so I choose Selly not any flashcard site.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.