Hacking I need help

Dinoguy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I accidently corrupted my sd without a backup,so with this I lost a lot of things,the things that worry me most though are the wads. Some of my wads were custom andsince I have no backup. I was wondering could I use wani's wad creator to extract the wads from my wii?
So heres my question can I?
the apps and other things are no problem ,but the only big issue is the wads.

Thanks

Dinoguy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it got corrupted when I was rebooting my laptop and I left it in,after that it was only recognized as a unformated sd card
thanks ,but can you please post a link to it
smile.gif

Dinoguy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for double posting,but I tried several sites and apparently that app isn't that big, so if anyone would be kind enough to post it here I'd appreciate it.
Yes I tried search I got a bunch of Crap(app) and wbfs manager channel creator topics, and a few Wadder.

Dinoguy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sadly no I was only able to restore a couple of files mos t of the others were named in gibberish
I'm still looking for the app that wany made.

Mark McDonut

GBATemp's Resident Ghostbuster
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude if theres still anything slightly corrupted in your wads you COULD possibly banner brick yourself, keep that in mind. No custom wad is worth that.

You might actually be able to re-rip the wads from your wii, I think waninkoko made a tool for that a while back that ended up pissing marcan off because it started vc piracy.

EDIT: try here and as it says, use at your own risk,
http://wiinewz.com/forums/nintendo-news/67...-dumper-v1.html

Dinoguy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks and don't worry I have preloader to back me up.
Edit: Are you sure this is the tool wan't there another one that dumped the channels? not the nand?

Dinoguy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep the most valuable channels in mmy wiimenu just in case I can't use the sd menu.
Thanks for everyone's help this can be closed now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I thought it was duck season, not... king kong season....