i need help with installing games

jbheydude

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i tried to install mario kart 8 but it just does not work i tried it with wii u usb helper but it just kind of crashed so yeah

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yeah i'm almost certain this person is (At least doing a pretty bad attempt at) Trolling judging by the dumb stuff he constantly post about, like that Web based Wii Emulator.

• Wow
Reactions: impeeza

jbheydude

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Give him a break, guys! Probably just a 10 year old trying to figure out how to play free games. No offense to all 10 yo members on gbatemp.
i have a real copy of MK8 and also i am not pirating bro also i have unmodded wii u bro and discs however i am not homebrewing that system ok so yeah

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well i tried to install mario kart 8 but it just does not work i tried it with wii u usb helper but it just kind of crashed so yeah

i have a real copy of MK8 and also i am not pirating bro also i have unmodded wii u bro and discs however i am not homebrewing that system ok so yeah
Well, you said you tried to install MK8 with Wii U USB Helper, which is not the right way if you haven't hacked the Wii U and bought the game. I don't understand what you're doing at all, and judging by the posts above, nobody does.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P