Hacking I NEED HELP NOW!!!

slapusillydawg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated my ntsc-u console with a wiikey inside to 1.9g. The wii console was already at 3.0. I've never used a setup disk, so I tried it now with the 1.3 thing and it didnt work. So I decided not to do it and put in Super Mario Galaxy. It started the system update and now its all the way to the end but its been there forever. What happened? Is my system bricked?

slapusillydawg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please Help!! I'm so scared for my Wii. I don't want to lose it!
cry.gif

iSynic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ANYONE!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!

Give it another 10 minutes if it's at the end. If it does nothing, then I'd restart your system and see what happens. You're certainly not going to make it any worse if it's locked up. Shutting it down now and shutting it down later is going to amount to the same woe.

Hope for the best and expect the worst.

slapusillydawg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 1.3 setup disk. I unplugged my wii and then connected to the internet and updated. Then I put in Galaxy and it recognized it, but when I open it, it says an in-game message (not a message from the wii itself, but one from the galaxy game) saying could not play. I think that the game is glitched up cuz i screwed with the update, so I'm gonna burn it again and play it. Thanks.

din75

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
what error mnessage you getting? dis it a blue box saying something like unable to read disc check the wii instruction manual? thats what im getting but i havent been able to update ass it stops after abt 5 or 6%.

slapusillydawg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya, it is a blue box. WTH. I burned the iso again but now it doesn't even load it as Galaxy, it just says unable to read disk. Then I put in the other one that usually gave the blue box, but it didn't load that too?? What the heck. It loads all my other backups the exact same, but galaxy is a problem child.

din75

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think my problem might be beacause I have a PAL Wii & the first ISO burnt that is used to do the update I used regionfrii on it to change it from USA to PAL, thats why i think it stops at 5 or 6% & doesnt let me update.
The only problem is that I dont have the clean iso, as i have patched it now.....looks like i have to d/l it again!
Can anyone with a PAL system confirm if they used regionfrii to patch the iso that is used to load the update or was it loaded without patching it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro