Hacking I need a 2-slot flash card for GBA games only on a DSL

jmido

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I have an acekard 2i for my DSL but i'm looking for a flash card that'll play GBA games and let me trade between the acekard 2i and the 2-slot GBA flashcard.

Also, is it possible to import GBA game saves from an emulator on my computer to the GBA flashcard once I get it?

jmido

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh okay thanks. Also, i'm trying to buy it off 0shippingshippingzone but it doesn't seem to come with a memory card or card reader. Will I be able to use the same card reader as my acekard 2i and what kind of memory card do I need to purchase for the 3in1?

Sorry for the questions, just trying to make sure I don't waste money on un-necessary/non compatible items.

jmido

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont understand, is raw a format type like .raw? Right now i'm using No$GBA to play pokemon fire red and it's saving the game with .sav file types.

Masked Ranger

Trophies
XP
Country
.raw is a file extension name. Think about word processing programs (I'll pick on Word). You can make a document and can save it in .txt, .rtf or .doc. If I have a program that can't read .doc file's, I'm screwed. Same thing with computer emulators. They might save gave saves in a special format that the other emulators or the real cartridge can't read. Saving it in a "raw format" will let you copy the save from your emulators to your Slot2 cartridge.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :ohnoes: @NoiseCommander3DS Would you please turn down that noise. I haven't had my COFFEE yet... +1