Hacking I haven´t come here in a while and now I have some Doubts

gogas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I have a Gateway Card and an old 3ds XL and I haven´t visited this forum in a while now (ever since the 9.x gateway support for the old 3ds was published so around February 2015) and i wanted to know if there were any noteworthy developments in the scene like a new way to boot into gateway mode without having to use the browser exploit or new homebrew like a emulators and stuff.

Thanks in advance.

marksteele

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
mmmm dunno if you were around for it but you can downgrade your o3ds now so you can use the DS profile exploit.

As for homebrew not too much in the way of development as far as I know

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well you can upgrade emunand to 9.7 on old 3ds.

Home brew, Emulators and such are not really on-topic for this sub. Better to ask those that hang in the other subs.

Nickname863

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ninjhax can launch CFW which enables it to install cias.
Gatway heard you (regardless whether you sayed something or not).
Gateway is now also installable(or however it can be called) through Ocarina of time and Cubic ninja (because the browser got semi fixed on never firmware. 9.2 is the latest safe firmware for gateway and ninjhax)

thorasgar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ninjhax can launch CFW which enables it to install cias.
Gatway heard you (regardless whether you sayed something or not).
Gateway is now also installable(or however it can be called) through Ocarina of time and Cubic ninja (because the browser got semi fixed on never firmware. 9.2 is the latest safe firmware for gateway and ninjhax)

You can actually install the MSET exploit on N3DS' so you can launch Gateway through the DS Profile!

That's all going the help the OP immensely with his Old 3DS.

ryanjf97

not long now...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
That's all going the help the OP immensely with his Old 3DS.

No, it won't, but OP did say that "[he] wanted to know if there were any noteworthy developments in the scene like a new way to boot into gateway mode without having to use the browser exploit"

StaticPain

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have a Gateway Card and an old 3ds XL and I haven´t visited this forum in a while now (ever since the 9.x gateway support for the old 3ds was published so around February 2015) and i wanted to know if there were any noteworthy developments in the scene like a new way to boot into gateway mode without having to use the browser exploit or new homebrew like a emulators and stuff.

Thanks in advance.

why don't you go to the gateway-3ds website?

thorasgar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, it won't, but OP did say that "[he] wanted to know if there were any noteworthy developments in the scene like a new way to boot into gateway mode without having to use the browser exploit"
But the browser exploit never applied to the n3DS. :). No harm though informing him of scene developments, just there really hasn't been much of anything for the o3DS.

Reactions: ryanjf97

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: y