Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCarlos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
In a stream made by the devs of the game, i got a code that will give you the full game of Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare (PS3), the code is 100% legit, it will be if like if you had bought it in the store, anyways, i don't need the code, but i'm not giving it away that easy, so, how about if we make a trade?, i want the lobby songs from the game (there are 2), in MP3, looped twice, whoever gives me the songs first, will give them code (even if you don't need it, a friend or relative of yours might want it, and i really want those songs, frankly, if i could record them myself, i would, but since i can't, and that's why i'm making this thread)

PS: I don't know if this is the correct place for a thread like this, so i'm just putting it here anyways.
If someone will help me get the songs, let me know in the comments.

TheCarlos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
In a stream made by the devs of the game, i got a code that will give you the full game of Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare (PS3), the code is 100% legit, it will be if like if you had bought it in the store, anyways, i don't need the code, but i'm not giving it away that easy, so, how about if we make a trade?, i want the lobby songs from the game (there are 2), in MP3, looped twice, whoever gives me the songs first, will give them code (even if you don't need it, a friend or relative of yours might want it, and i really want those songs, frankly, if i could record them myself, i would, but since i can't, and that's why i'm making this thread)

PS: I don't know if this is the correct place for a thread like this, so i'm just putting it here anyways.
If someone will help me get the songs, let me know in the comments.

Ok, i'll give you 3 more days to get it, if you don't get it by then, i'll keep it for myself.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You cannot post giving or trading threads outside of the Trading Forums. You have to have 100 posts to see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o