Not open for further replies.

Chris_Skylock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
Ok so I bought the Pokemon Black and White just 2 days after the US release in the Philippines and I am yet to start a brand new journey after testing the japanese release back in Sep of 2010 with no english patches of our friends here.

Just a few weeks ago, I transfered all my DS games into the DS game case made by DRAGON and it seems I got 6 DS carts including my Acekard 2i, Phoenix Wright 1, 2 and Apollo Justice. I also have my Pokemon HeartGold (SoulSilver for my sis)

upon checking my Pokemon White, I was excited to finally transfer all 493 Pokemon (3/4 were unregistered due to save file transfer hack that I was lazy enough not to re-trade them to be registered). I just couldnt find my Pokemon Platinum. T_T

Now, if I were going to buy another copy, I could just save-file hack it and put all the 493 pokemon in the cart but playing it again would be a pain and I dont have or I cant find my old DS Lite to do the sav transfer.

Anyway, I cant hack my HEartGold but if there are news that I can transfer a save file from my AK2i to my HG, then enlighten.

To put my story short:

I got POkemon WHite. I lost my Pokemon Platinum filled with 493 Pokemon and 3/4 of it were unregistered due to save transfer hack. I cant find my DS Lite so I can just copy a fresh sav hack on a new Pokemon Platinum. It's just my Pokemon White and Pokemon HeartGold.
hate2.gif

PS: The Pokemon Black was given to my sis

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Save transferring won't work on DSi, but if you have a DS Lite/Phat, there are multiple tools including eepinator and savsender/receiver (Over wi-fi) that you can use to inject/get save files to/from retail carts.

Chris_Skylock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
I know the save sender wont work on the DSi so Im kinda worried how to complete my BW pokedex with my Platinum lost. T_T

There's my AK2i PKMN PLatinum but I am yet to see if flashcart works on transering from 4th GEN to 5th GEN

Chris_Skylock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
Oh. I will hack my new PLatinum if I can find my DS Lite and play it alongside pokemon white.

too bad these things happening to me because I switch home to lodging/boarding house. (long story but I travel with my things and then....)

too bad on my side. I finally have the courage to complete my Pokemon again but bad luck strikes. T_T
hate2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Not only is it that, but Archive sometimes have this posted. I had to report that directly to...