I fucking hate my parents

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Is this a troll topic? You're 16 man, quit whining and just do as they tell you. And if they make you go to bed at 10pm because you were up till 2:30am last night, then they have all the right to be concerned about your sleeping pattern.

One really big thing no one has mentioned; 18 is the legal age for an adult. Don't assume that when you turn 18 you magically become an adult. Its not anything that happens overnight and the childish way you're acting, I doubt you'll be any more mature than that guy in the suite life (which is obviously a tv show and stuff like that doesn't happen irl) by the time you hit 30.

Your annoyance is perfectly normal but for you to be venting on an internet forum about how much you hate "your fucking parents" who are so "unreasonable" simply because they care for you shows how coddled you are. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
wabsta said:
Why are you making such a problem about going to bed at 22:00?
It's a perfect time.

I'm 18 and live on my own, and go to bed that time most of the time..

Agree I love to sleep but what? I like to be up in the morning! Nobody awake and you could do what you want!
yaywii.gif

IgiveUgas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Demonbart said:
Seriously, I could understand you if I said I was ten, but I'm not. What adults tend to forget is that 16 is only 2 years away from adulthood, and if they protect their kids too much during that period, they'll end up with a kid with low self-esteem who doesn't dare to do anything because he could never have tried before because his parents would let him.

Lolz... You are so ungrateful. You are not being over protected just because you have a curfew and your parents have rules. 16 is 16 and two more years is more time to hopefully mature and learn so you are able to make good decisions when you are 18 and able to move out. Adults don't forget 16 is two years away from adulthood - they know that kids at this age think they know it all when they really don't. I know I was a little shit at that age and looking back am grateful my parents tried to keep me in line with rules and curfews. Who knows how I would have turned out otherwise
smile.gif

Be grateful you have parents who care.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ahh the rebelious attitude of a 16 year old, classic, regardless of what you think they're doing to you the reason there doing it (more than likely) is because they care about you and want you to make the most of yourself, they feel that you are tired and know you dont have the common sense to react to it by going to bed early so they set structure into your life. Just get over it.
As for your friends maybe they think your friends are leading you astray and pushing you further from what your capable of being. Im sure they didnt wake up one moring and conspire about messing up your life. Dont go whining about it on the internet like a little pansy, if your really pissed off confront them, dont go in screaming and shouting because that just demotes any point your trying to get across, speak to them logically and calmly and im sure they'll respond like wise and give you just cause of why there putting these procedures in place

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
you'll be amazed at how much two years makes a difference. when you're 18, you'll realise how naive you were at 16. (not nexessarily directed at you, just teens in general) dont worry though, your attitude its not uncommon.

also, if you think thats bad, trying having asian parents.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
nutella5600 said:

Yeah, so then you'll have your time of your life, cos I think my parents are the best.

Hey what can I say about your parents, that's probably the way most of our parents are. 2 years pass quickly, you can do whatever you want by then, whether you die due to poor health out on the streets or get killed in gang fights out there, your parents won't be there to "fuck up your life". You don't go against the law do you? We Chinese have a saying "A country has it's law and a household has it's rules."

Just bear with it, c'est la vie. You'll be enlightened when you get over small stuff like these.

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
xcalibur said:
Is this a troll topic? You're 16 man, quit whining and just do as they tell you. And if they make you go to bed at 10pm because you were up till 2:30am last night, then they have all the right to be concerned about your sleeping pattern.

One really big thing no one has mentioned; 18 is the legal age for an adult. Don't assume that when you turn 18 you magically become an adult. Its not anything that happens overnight and the childish way you're acting, I doubt you'll be any more mature than that guy in the suite life (which is obviously a tv show and stuff like that doesn't happen irl) by the time you hit 30.

Your annoyance is perfectly normal but for you to be venting on an internet forum about how much you hate "your fucking parents" who are so "unreasonable" simply because they care for you shows how coddled you are. Stop embarrassing yourself.
This is not a troll topic. And if you had even read the previous page you'd know that this is not the only thing they do.

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You're the dick TC. Your parents care for you and this is what you do in return? Grow up, 9:30 is a horrible time to be outside anyway, and they made you go home because it might have a negative effect on you(trust me on this one, lack of sleep leads to headaches and nausea). And don't come here telling us that you're already 16, because you're not. You're just 16. I'm 16 and I don't even dare show rebellion towards my parents. You should try going out of the house and living by yourself with no rules whatsoever, with you paying your bills and expenses, let's see how you'll like it.

I say your parents are normal, you're the one with the problem.

Gnargle

The day I set a profile picture is the day I die
Trophies
XP
Country
Demonbart said:
My parents are massive dickheads.
I was boing my homework until 2.30 AM last night and now today they made me come home from my friend's place at 9.30PM.
All because they think I'm too tired. And now I have to be in bed at 10. I mean WHAT THE HORSEFUCK!?
I'm goddamn 16!
Even a madman would know that those are not normal times, and they're trying to justify it all the time!
And now I'm fucking pissed, since they won't let me hang out with friends on weekdays, and now they're fucking up my weekends too!
Give me your opinion on this!
I go to bed at 10, you're clearly just a whiny dick.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am 15 years old and I go to bed at the same time(10:00)(and I do not even care), my friends go at 12:30. Their parents do not care whatever they do mine do if I want to blow they say NO(I don´t want to blow its an example) But your parents love you! try to understand that! they want you to grow VERY tall or whatever sleep is needed for!
lecture.gif

And Play on your ds in bed and in no time it will be 00:00! Believe me I do the same
wink.gif

Mikehoncho16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Brawler said:
I am 15 years old and I go to bed at the same time(10:00)(and I do not even care), my friends go at 12:30. Their parents do not care whatever they do mine do if I want to blow they say NO(I don´t want to blow its an example) But your parents love you! try to understand that! they want you to grow VERY tall or whatever sleep is needed for!
lecture.gif

And Play on your ds in bed and in no time it will be 00:00! Believe me I do the same
wink.gif
Don't Give this stupid dick any ideas, he's just being a stupid whiny baby over the fact that his mom and dad make him go to sleep at a reasonable hour after being out at a completely unreasonable hour. And yes, I've read the previous page and find your whining and intolerance pathetic. Guess what? I'M 16 AND I KNOW NOT TO SMART OFF TO MY PARENTS, WHICH YOU PROBABLY DO! Look at yourself, you came onto a forum and posted a new thread just because dear old mommy and daddy yelled at the poor little baby. Pathetic. You just make yourself and other 16 year-olds loud whiny and immature, like yourself. Do yourself a favor, get some balls, and GROW UP!
mad.gif

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Demonbart,

Wow, you are mean! I think you're a little too demanding. You should try to understand that for as long as anyone is still living under their parents' roof.

Your parents want you to be responsible. But unless they see evidence of you being responsible, they naturally won't treat you as though you're responsible - it's as simple as that. Because they love you and care for you, they will protect you in the only way they know how - by making decisions for you, and by vetoing your decisions in order to protect you. That's why it seems that they are treating you like children - it's because they are treating you like the children they perceive you to be!

LIGHT UP!

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Cermage said:
Demonbart said:
Burt0 said:
be grateful you have fuckin parents.
I did not mean to offend anyone who doesn't have parents, it's just that mine are completely unreasonable.

completely unreasonable? telling you to come home at 9:30pm? haha oh wow.
ikr?
They should totally let him stay out till' what ever time he wants, he won't be at risk or anything.

Pimpmynintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are taking till 2:30 am to do your homework then something is wrong and your parents know that. They aren't changing your bedtime and making you do your homework first to spite you it is because younger people need a good nights rest and if you aren't getting that because you wait till the last minute maybe they SHOULD restrict you and make sure it is done first.

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Domination said:
nutella5600 said:
Yeah, so then you'll have your time of your life, cos I think my parents are the best.
let me rephrase that. i mean sterotypical asian parents. mine arent like that most of the time, but when they are...
evil.gif

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Maz7006 said:
your lucky to even have parents in the first place, and at the same time they care for you

be grateful, sleeping early and not going out for a weekend isn't the end of the world. you'll soon grow up and learn to respect what they did. you will soon realize you owe them your life, one way or another. Heck maybe if you do as they say for 1 week or so they'll just let you loose again

EXACTLY! Go apologize to them for getting upset when they only had your interest at heart. You lucky that you have parents caring for you; showing a stong fist & stern grip shows the dedication of care and protection. So what you're missing out, you isn't doing anything different that they did where they were your age. Seriously, you need to look yourself and ask why did it happened? Are you studying enough? Are you applying time to get ready exams or other tests? Those aspects is where you should look at...

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I personally don't think a 16 year old should be told when to go to bed. They are old enough to decide themself and if they do stupid shit let them learn the hard way.

narutofan777

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
heh im luky my parents aren't as strict as yours...ur parents are just bein shit atm. they got som stupid reason for keepin u out of ur free zone. guess u shuld ask y they act like fucktards

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: idk