Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
ahaha, you got me good
tongue.gif

though I knew it was gonna be something stupid.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TDWP FTW said:
EoF is that way ------->

Blog articles aren't supposed to be stupid, lame jokes like these. People take them seriously, because they're supposed to be.

A blog is a blog that basically describes whats you been up to, how you feeling and all that stuff.

When it comes to blogs, there's no difference between a blog about what you did today or what you ate, or a blog involving someone beating a video game. It's a journal. It's their e-journal. You can't control what someone is allowed to blog about or not.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
TDWP FTW said:
EoF is that way ------->

Blog articles aren't supposed to be stupid, lame jokes like these. People take them seriously, because they're supposed to be.

A blog is a blog that basically describes whats you been up to, how you feeling and all that stuff.

When it comes to blogs, there's no difference between a blog about what you did today or what you ate, or a blog involving someone beating a video game. It's a journal. It's their e-journal. You can't control what someone is allowed to blog about or not.

This thread isn't even a blog...

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Mchief298 said:
ShadowSoldier said:
TDWP FTW said:
EoF is that way ------->

He found a shiny Pokémon, he couldn't catch it and he's now frustrated.

It's a blog.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Mchief298 said:
ShadowSoldier said:
TDWP FTW said:
EoF is that way ------->

Who's to say? If the creator thinks it is and blogged about it, then in his mind, it's a blog.

OmarGudnyz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well... I hope you do it outside or something... it is much easier to clean outside... or if you do it in the woods, less cleaning even needs to be done... just do a favor for me, think about the guy that has to clean that shit up...

BasedKiliK

Salt of the Earth~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol. This reminds me of when I encountered a shiny Pidgey in the beginning of HG, during the time when you deliver the Mystery Egg, before you get any Pokeballs. Man, was that a blow...

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hasn't the shiny rate of Pokemon increased? It's like 1 in 400 or something now.

So, you're killing yourself over nothing.

Eh. Just gimme your life insurace.
wink.gif

Sop

groovy dude lmao
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Zorua said:
DJPlace said:
itt: the TC jokes about pokemon also in my diamond i found a shiny graveler it did self desturct i was like you son of a bitch. you killed you self for being a shiny you dick.

Your siggy kinda insults me.
Your face insults me.

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hats off to you. I really thought you were serious until I read the spoiler. The only shiny I ever missed was a graveler. It exploded on me
ohnoes.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...