I downloaded a DLC for Hollow Knight but I can't install it with Ryujinx DLC Manager

GAMEBOYADVANCETEMPORARY

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Whenever I try to install the DLC with Ryujinx DLC Manager I see the following message box:

Ryujinx has encountered an error
The specified file does not contain DLC for the selected title!​

The file that I am using to install the DLC is a NSP file and the size of this file is more than 3 GB.

Why Ryujinx DLC Manager can't install it?

DBlaze

I don't know what i'm doing.
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Whenever I try to install the DLC with Ryujinx DLC Manager I see the following message box:

The file that I am using to install the DLC is a NSP file and the size of this file is more than 3 GB.

Why Ryujinx DLC Manager can't install it?
it already tells you why it can't
maybe you have the wrong region match?

DBlaze

I don't know what i'm doing.
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
How do I know exactly?

Also the name of the NSP file already contains the word DLC so I thought that Ryujinx DLC Manager will be able to add it without any problem.
I think hollow knight on switch didn't get it released as DLC, but rather as an update, so you should install it as such
i also don't know to which degree i'm allowed to help here

GAMEBOYADVANCETEMPORARY

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
I think hollow knight on switch didn't get it released as DLC, but rather as an update, so you should install it as such
This is strange that a DLC is released as an update and not as a DLC but I have successfully added the NSP file as an update instead of DLC with Ryujinx title update manager. Thank you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...