Hacking I can't download anything via nnu-patcher!

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never wanted to do that. It was a "Just once" kinda thing, if that makes sense.
The "medals" don't mean anything. It's a visual representation of your post count. They change as your post count goes up.

Hey, look at that, you have a medal now :)

Poopeekaska

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The "medals" don't mean anything. It's a visual representation of your post count. They change as your post count goes up.

Hey, look at that, you have a medal now :)
I already figured that the medals have to do with the post count, but i wanted to know if it had a non-cosmetic effect. You already said that they don't do anything, so that answers that question. This reply is off-topic to this post but i'll post this anyway.

Fabax01

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I meant game updates.
I was talking about those. You *launch the title that needs to be upgraded, a pop up appears saying checking updates. (error if you have tubehax) and he starts downloading. You can also cancel the update, if you do a popup appears saying if you want to launch the title without updating.
EDIT: the instead of :silly: you.

Last edited by Fabax01,

MegAmi24

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was talking about those. You launch you title that needs to be upgraded, a pop up appears saying checking updates. (error if you have tubehax) and it starts downloading. You can also cancel the update, if you do a popup appears saying if you want to launch the title without updating.
That didn't help at all.

Fabax01

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
That didn't help at all.
You can't download UPDATES from the Eshop, unlike the 3ds.
You download only the titles. Then you launch it (the title you just downloaded) from the Wii U dashboard and it prompts you with an update, if there are any.
EDIT:clarification

Last edited by Fabax01,

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
When you want to download something through eshop with nnu-pachcer, just click on download and leave eshop open on your game pad screen for a long time after clicking on download, it will eventually download and install in the back ground. Say leave for an hour or so depending on how quick your internet speeds are and how big the file is.

Reactions: Minasodrom

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzmdrobXH34