Guitse

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone :)

I have a problem with USB Loader GX.
I know that you can access homebrew applications from USB Loader GX by selecting the rectangular icon at the bottom right of this menu but when I click on it, my homebrew applications do not appear and I get stuck and from there I can only restart the Wii.

I didn't have this problem before so I must have changed something accidentally :shy:

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom

I know that you can access homebrew applications from USB Loader GX by selecting the rectangular icon at the bottom right of this menu but when I click on it, my homebrew applications do not appear and I get stuck and from there I can only restart the Wii.

I didn't have this problem before so I must have changed something accidentally :shy:
Load homebrew from The Homebrew Channel like you usually would. For what purpose would you want to load homebrew from USB Loader GX for?

Reactions: morning_glory

cjbro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Did you get this resolved? I’m similar issues when trying to return to the Wii Menu from USB Loader GX.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/usb-loader-gx-going-to-blank-screen-on-return-to-wii-menu.645133/

Guitse

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Load homebrew from The Homebrew Channel like you usually would. For what purpose would you want to load homebrew from USB Loader GX for?
Hello, sorry for my somewhat late response.

I would like to be able to do it from USB Loader GX because I have configured it so that it starts when I turn on the Wii and I would like to be able to do everything, even launch a homebrew from USB Loader GX without going through the Wii menu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol