'Hyper Light Breaker' gets new trailer

hyperlight drifter.png

Hyper Light Breaker, the upcoming title from developer Heart Machine set in the Hyper Light Drifter universe, is launching in Early Access soon. Ahead of its release, a new trailer was aired providing a look at the game's world and gameplay elements:

For the very first time, players will be able explore the world of Hyper Light in 3D via single-player or online cooperative multiplayer. The game is currently in development from the same award-winning studio that created the critically-acclaimed Hyper Light Drifter, with the original creative director, Alx Preston, leading the charge.

Hyper Light Breaker is expected to launch in Steam Early Access soon.

:arrow: SOURCE

bibbleskit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm super hyped for this. I loved HLD. The trailer looks like it'll have a fun alpha period.

As for the blatant BotW inspiration, I'm happy about that. BotW was so revolutionary, it makes sense that everyone will want to emulate it. That just means the formula will get expanded upon and improved over time. Same as any other genre/mechanic/etc.

Reactions: _TheGuy_

seseiSeki

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Looks more like low fidelity Risk of Rain 2 to me rather than BotW. When I first saw this game, it didn't really grab me and unfortunately this trailer also doesn't. The hover board movement looks cool though.
Will probably check it out with friends.

kasugano

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Looks like a creative studio hired Yoko Taro to make a modded TOTK with skateboards and bullet hell action.
Will take a look at it, if the price isn't too high on release.

_TheGuy_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not a lot of games I look forward to but this is one I've been waiting to play. This looks like such an ambitious project from the Heart Machine team. Something I take for granted with indie games are how some of them don't hold a candle to ones made by much larger studios. But in the last couple years indie games have gotten absurd in how much polish they get by the studios that make them. It's refreshing knowing Hyper Light Breaker or Hades II is made from a team that loves their craft after witnessing the likes of Gollum get pumped out for $60.

Gonna be getting it full price so the devs get some bang for their work, just take your time and release it when it's ready

Reactions: bibbleskit

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

Hyper Light Breaker, the upcoming title from developer Heart Machine set in the Hyper Light Drifter universe, is launching in Early Access soon. Ahead of its release, a new trailer was aired providing a look at the game's world and gameplay elements:

Hyper Light Breaker is expected to launch in Steam Early Access soon.

:arrow: SOURCE

TOTK clone?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: LMAO