Status
Not open for further replies.

Harmonia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What if all this hykem quiting is bullshit and just made up by a troll
I checked hykems twitter where does it say he quits?

There are 2 posts in another thread:
http://gbatemp.net/posts/5911512/
http://gbatemp.net/posts/5911706/

But here is some good news:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-hacking-homebrew-discussion.367489/page-719#post-5912632

So... it Will be released toDay? Or am I wrong :P

The pastebin is fake, so no.

Reactions: CloudLionHeart

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
Ok i heard this in the other topic, listen up:

You are all misunderstanding here. I stated I was going to stop because I'm reaaally confident that they will release their work before me.
Plus, I had already predicted this would happen a long time ago. I had the feeling that if we would ever get close that some other group would release their stuff.
In my view, the Wii U scene will be in much more capable hands with them.

If they chose not to release, or if the exploit they developed was patched before 5.5.0, I see no reason to not release my work.
However, I strongly doubt that because I had already told naerhwert where to look for the bug I'm using.
Doesn't mean that's the one being used, but only they can confirm that.

Thank you, this clears up a lot!!!!!
Nice to hear from the xploit creator himself

Ok so hykem basically has 5.5.0 done and is doing the boot loading stuff, These guys however are WAY further ahead than him!
So he's letting them take over as he feels no need to release something similar whilst being slower to release than these guys

So our exploit should be coming even sooner than usual, this is great news, depending on their numbers it should be MUCH QUicker!!!

So for Hykem he said he'd release before February!!
Pluto and co could have it out way sooner, maybe even mid January!!!

So no one fret, this is BRILLIANT!!!! :yayu:

EpicLPer

Your friendly Austrian IT Guy
Trophies
Website
epiclper.com
XP
Country
Austria
Ok i heard this in the other topic, listen up:

Thank you, this clears up a lot!!!!!
Nice to hear from the xploit creator himself

Ok so hykem basically has 5.5.0 done and is doing the boot loading stuff, These guys however are WAY further ahead than him!
So he's letting them take over as he feels no need to release something similar whilst being slower to release than these guys

So our exploit should be coming even sooner than usual, this is great news, depending on their numbers it should be MUCH QUicker!!!

So for Hykem he said he'd release before February!!
Pluto and co could have it out way sooner, maybe even mid January!!!

So no one fret, this is BRILLIANT!!!! :yayu:
Tho hykem already put a release once for christmas (even tho it was unlikely)............ Sooooooo......

Reactions: Kupie and Chuardo

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
Tho hykem already put a release once for christmas (even tho it was unlikely)............ Sooooooo......

True but now we can expect it to be Mid January to late Jan

instead of being out by late jan

Im still thinking it'llbe out Jan 11th, if im wrong latest is about 20th or something now
I am hold out till summer this year i wont wait any longer on the exploit, if its not out by then ill move on for a while

EpicLPer

Your friendly Austrian IT Guy
Trophies
Website
epiclper.com
XP
Country
Austria
True but now we can expect it to be Mid January to late Jan

instead of being out by late jan

Im still thinking it'llbe out Jan 11th, if im wrong latest is about 20th or something now
I am hold out till summer this year i wont wait any longer on the exploit, if its not out by then ill move on for a while
Nobody has said that yet tho. Guys, please, don't put speculations on just yet, this generates false hope and even more rage when there's no release by then

Reactions: ikarius031
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Ah, yes, portrait mode, surely the best way to film a row of people. If only there were some way to fit a wider shot, at the expense of height... if only...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    4k portrait mode?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Diddy - "I never touched her, that bitch is crazy." Video is released. Diddy - " Ok I did it, i am remorseful for my actions during my darkest times." Lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Glad that the Diddler got caught once again.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Iran ran out of options
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought I saw my ex on that new kingdom of the Apes poster
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I thought I saw a puttie snatch...
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm so pumped, NCAA football video game is back after a 10 year hiatus, coming to SeriesS/X, PS5 in July.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love and own on disc still, that is not back compatible, bs.
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @BigOnYa My dad recently bought a spare Series X off of me, got game pass, and saw Madden '24 on Game Pass, decided to try it out.

...He was a bit taken aback by the 60GB download size. Poor guy's still living in the 90s!
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AdenTheThird, Bro's still in the PS2 age.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol charging your dad's classic unless he's the type that doesn't like taking things like that
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @K3Nv2 He was looking into consoles for his house anyway (for my younger siblings and himself) and I had a spare XSX and Switch I ended up selling him at pretty steep cuts. I would just give them to him, but I did buy them with the intent to sell them... and college is super expensive.
    AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird: @K3Nv2 He was looking into consoles for his house anyway (for my younger siblings and himself)...