Status
Not open for further replies.

Rizzorules

"What are you doing?" "Something unexpected."
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
With my luck When it is at 99% his computer is going to explode, then he is going to be very tired to reupload it then he is going to be banned or its actually going to be uploded but it wont work for anything until emunand is released

narutonic

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ahhhh, the drama, the chaos, the impatience... Never change, GBAtemp, never change...
What I don't understand is why people get mad when things get delayed. You do realize that I'm burning down an exploit just for everyone to enjoy homebrew on their consoles, right?
What i don't understand is why people give ETA when they didnt even finish the main thing ?
Yeah wwe realise , so what ?
I don't really care about your IOSU but lay out a paving stone only to say i don't care. Yeah.

Byteoctahexhackz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sooo check it out, new to wii u scene, more of ps guy, been watching this thread since, well forever pretty much, anyway with what your releasing right now, on a new wii u 5.5.0 nothing done to it yet, could you explain what steps i need to follow to use homebrew and play backups? Ik noob way to ask but with just getting a wii u and not being a part of the development team/scene im pretty lost at getting started here....

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sooo check it out, new to wii u scene, more of ps guy, been watching this thread since, well forever pretty much, anyway with what your releasing right now, on a new wii u 5.5.0 nothing done to it yet, could you explain what steps i need to follow to use homebrew and play backups? Ik noob way to ask but with just getting a wii u and not being a part of the development team/scene im pretty lost at getting started here....
Read sticky threads first then come back. That's where you can get a good jump start.

Margen67

Dirty entited pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hykem could you please give us sheeple a new update or some kind of timeframe thanks
Next Week™
Next Month™
Right after/during Christmas™
When it's finished™
February™
March™
Right after obfuscation™
Some quick last touchups/fixes™
Almost done™
After 5.5.0/5.5.1/5.5.2™
It needs to be patched first™
It's ready but I just gotta do this one last thing™

I think that should suffice.

Nothing can be done on 5.5.0 right now I don't think anyway.
Except..
PONG!
:O:O:O:O
oman homebrew is so cool forget piracy right guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/Os7f9Se.mp4