Status
Not open for further replies.

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You wanna know who's not that smart?

...most people, including those who like to call other people not that smart, trust me I'm a scientist

science is based mostly on what the hman can observe tho so
Hey, just because you stayed at a Holiday Inn last night doesn't give you the right to say who's smarter than whom.
Go on and continue to bow down and worship Hykem as you feel the need to. (and rightfully so for you & and I don't care what you do while you are down there bowing either - just keep it to yourself.)
Yes, he is obviously smarter than you - but there are many others that know much more than he will ever know - those that don't fall for his lies and deceptions and tricks to release their work as his.

To you - he is a Hero
To me he is a ZERO, just like all the the actual exploits he promised to release that he could not, because he had none.

http://rebug.me/rebug-toolbox-source-code/

Capture.JPG

im pretty sure thats more credentials than you dude

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, just because you stayed at a Holiday Inn last night doesn't give you the right to say who's smarter than whom.
Go on and continue to bow down and worship Hykem as you feel the need to. (and rightfully so for you & and I don't care what you do while you are down there bowing either - just keep it to yourself.)
Yes, he is obviously smarter than you - but there are many others that know much more than he will ever know - those that don't fall for his lies and deceptions and tricks to release their work as his.

To you - he is a Hero
To me he is a ZERO, just like all the the actual exploits he promised to release that he could not, because he had none.
I suppose you're gonna tell me all the exploit details he disclosed to MN1 and co. are fabricated too, did you ever actually speak to him directly cause I sense some hostility, nah, neither did you or anyone else besides us cause it didn't matter until after the fact :^)

Jow Banks

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
science is based mostly on what the hman can observe tho so

http://rebug.me/rebug-toolbox-source-code/

View attachment 53852

im pretty sure thats more credentials than you dude

Oh how little you know about the PS3 scene.
Hykem did nothing but take credit for the work of others, mostly what Habib and Evilsperm posted way before him.

Not one little thing he posted was ever traced back to somthin he developed as his original work... not even one!!
He's no the god you all claim he is. - He is a great scam artist - thats all.

If you wants to go on thinking Hykem was not lying to you the whole time and was your savior that abandoned you because he know whats you dont deserve his grace , go ahead and feel sorry for yourself.
The rest of us know the real truth.

D

Deleted User

I love how quickly threads involving genuine concern for a person (yes, Hykem = person, really) devolves into shit about the Bahamas and selling out. You do you, GBATemp.
I'm just as concerned about GBATemp's mods as I am about @Hykem.

I can't give an answer on whether this is BS or not, as I had never known @Hykem before. I only really started following the Wii U hacking scene about three-four months ago, just before Hykem left. The other work on Hykem's GitHub page before it was deleted (didn't know that could actually happen) seemed pretty legit to me, though I couldn't understand it.

In conclusion, people should believe what they want to believe, and if people want to go on a mission to confirm Hykem's safety, they can (to the extent permittable by law). Other people must learn to respect people's decisions, and stop complaining when they don't get their way.

*Gets popcorn*

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
that's implying the leaked pastebins about the 3ds patches weren't true and that the gw leak wasn't true either too
That fishy chatlog between a guy who can't grammar and the other random dude is something, and leaked patches is another.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
And once again the mods of this site seem to be asleep. Why the heck has this thread not been locked yet?? It is clearly all fake and is a pointless thread. Any time we have threads like this or shit posts or people trolling it takes the mods on here hours if not days to act but on any other site pretty much immediate action is taken.

appleburger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

To you - he is a Hero

We don't like members like you. Devs have come out and said that Hykem was actually making progress, which is far more evidence than you blabbing on about how you somehow "know" he was lying.

If you're going to cry and point fingers, then actually have something to show for it instead of just pulling conclusions out of your ass.

*And yes, this thread is done. haha.

depaul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Of course I want hykem to be alright but personnaly I find all of this story a bullshit. Is hykem the only developer in this planet? is he the only one who has hacked a console? aren't there more skilled hacked who actually released their hacks? where does that man live does he live in a jungle or something?
We are in 21st centry, we don't live by the laws of the mafia and yakuzas, besides remember the WiiU is a toy for children WiiU, a miserable console. It is not a nuclear weapon nor an energy-generating invention so don't make this seem like a conspiracy.

I respect hykem but I don't believe this story maybe if he had the courage to come back and all explain by himself we will value him more.

Deleted member 370671

Ball of Kawaiiness
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Of course I want hykem to be alright but personnaly I find all of this story a bullshit. Is hykem the only developer in this planet? is he the only one who has hacked a console? aren't there more skilled hacked who actually released their hacks? where does that man live does he live in a jungle or something?
We are in 21st centry, we don't live by the laws of the mafia and yakuzas, besides remember the WiiU is a toy for children WiiU, a miserable console. It is not a nuclear weapon nor an energy-generating invention so don't make this seem like a conspiracy.

I respect hykem but I don't believe this story maybe if he had the courage to come back and all explain by himself we will value him more.
http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2016/...life-2-super-fan-to-hack-into-valves-servers/

"But it's some stupid video game!! The police would never come at your home just because you shared it, rite??"

depaul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2016/...life-2-super-fan-to-hack-into-valves-servers/

"But it's some stupid video game!! The police would never come at your home just because you shared it, rite??"
You believe what you want I asked some logical questions that make sense to me what did hykem do? why failoverflow (marcan) wasn't arrested? why geohotz wasn't? if Nintendo aren't suing him (hykem) then who are "the bad guys" after him? some drug dealers? where is he now? arrested?? what was his accusation? was there a trial?

PS. I m not mad at anyone because of IOSU I just don't believe this lie

Deleted member 370671

Ball of Kawaiiness
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
You believe what you want I asked some logical questions that make sense to me
besides remember the WiiU is a toy for children WiiU, a miserable console.
I was just pointing out that even if the Wii U is "a miserable console", it's possible that Nintendo takes legal action against you if you hack it and share it publicly. I never said I believed what OP said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: