Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don't pirate dude already got a 2nd strike from my ISP yesterday
That means absolutely nothing mang. Maybe it depends on your ISP. I've read of people getting those notificatiions like 6+ times, and getting warned that they'll discontinue their service, and they never do. I think it's just a scare tactic.

Maybe try downloading from a more secure place, like MEGA, as opposed to torrents?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It definitely will. Even ones you can buy now won't be above 3.0
Dude, HOYP!
Wow, i honestly thought that word is "tho". Used it since years lol, thanks

It's still no grammar thought xD
though* (by now I'd hope you know I'm just trolling / messing with you :ha::rofl2:

blinkzane

Panic at your moms house
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not to mention it's RIDICULOUSLY easy to NOT get that kind of warning lol. Even if you have no clue what a VPN is, or whatever.
Do you know how much music I've downloaded
How many games
Movies
TV shows
With no VPN?
It's called read the comments and pay attention to what you're doing. Do some research, learn how to get rid of trackers... And don't seed.....

I only got caught once because of Taylor swift.... Screw her.....

Reactions: Thirty3Three

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you know how much music I've downloaded
How many games
Movies
TV shows
With no VPN?
It's called read the comments and pay attention to what you're doing. Do some research, learn how to get rid of trackers... And don't seed.....

I only got caught once because of Taylor swift.... Screw her.....
I've ditched torrents, entirely. SO much better.

Reactions: blinkzane

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
That's no grammar tho, just fast keyboarding. Spelling mistake if you are strictly

I don't think you know what grammar is.. Um... Anywho, whether or not English is your native tongue doesn't matter. We can understand you. Some people are just picky.

DocAmes1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don't pirate dude already got a 2nd strike from my ISP yesterday....land of the free my ass

Didn't check my Comcast email for a few weeks. In over ten years I had received one copyright notice. This month I got three. Rick and Morty. I'm getting a VPN.

HotShotAzn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're stupid for thinking all people want from exploiting their system is only for pirating.

aw, the "you're stupid" response...the battle cry of internet forum warriors everywhere.

While I could honor that YOU may want to exploit the system for other uses then pirating, you would be in the far minority. I'd venture to guess that for every 1 person that hacks their system for a non pirating solution, there are 7 others that use the hack for pirating. Even if you use emulators, you are still pirating. (Unless, of course, you saved all of those physical copies of random games from your youth and was able to make a legitimate digital copy with). And like I said, I don't have a problem with people who choose to pirate.

PS I never said everyone wanted to hack their system for the sake of pirating. Homebrew is only nice until the system manufacturer implements the feature. I want to be able to back up saved games. If you seriously want homebrew on the Switch so you can use it as a video player, then you are doing it wrong. ("you" as the collective you of the interwebz, not any individual "you")

Last edited by HotShotAzn,
Reactions: iAqua

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I returned recently baught vita within 7 day period so got full refund plus replacement plan refund and traded in my n3ds to get a switch and Zelda and a screenprotecter for 64$

So you traded two consoles and paid $64 to get your console "basically free"?

Jonna

Some sort of musician.
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Canada
Uhh. That's not the money that's there. It doesn't take Nintendo's "potential money" because it's not there. You also can't take the money they used on development because that wouldn't make any sense. The money the user pays cannot be taken until they buy something.
Yep. You're right.

But they would have bought it if it hadn't become free to download.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1